Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:18:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Linked Events

• Oregon Rockfish Classic 2017: July 15, 2017

Topic: ** Official ORC 2017 Rules and Registration Information **  (Read 65437 times)

craig

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
http://oceaned.org/ Is sending us 50 descenders to have on hand at the ORC as well as Rockfish ID cards.  This will be handy for those that forget one, and those new to bottom fishing. It costs them $5 a pop plus shipping for each one. They wanted to send more, but they are running low. If you need one, don't forget you will need your own lead. Also, consider donating a couple bucks to the cause if you do take one. Thanks. 

blownglass

I got this :-).      Go to main page, on left side below "picture of the month" u will see Oregon rockfish classic and a pay now link to register.
Main page of what? . I only use tap talk . Is there a webpage? Because I can't find it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

blownglass

Ok got my registration paid.  Is that it ? Just pay and show up ?
First time... I had to cancel last year .

INSAYN

• ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
I got this :-).      Go to main page, on left side below "picture of the month" u will see Oregon rockfish classic and a pay now link to register.
Main page of what? . I only use tap talk . Is there a webpage? Because I can't find it

Tap a Talk does not show it, so you will need to step out of it accomplish the task.

Go here. http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php

Then look on the left side. 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15

blownglass

Tap a Talk does not show it, so you will need to step out of it accomplish the task.

Go here. http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php

Then look on the left side.
Thanks for the link .. I finally got it paid . The registration it looks like is done at the tournament ?

dampainter

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
Has this posted....or is this open to peeps on other like the NCKA?  More the merrier right?

rawkfish

• ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
Has this posted....or is this open to peeps on other like the NCKA?  More the merrier right?

2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson

drhabanero

• Plankton
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
Hi, just registered for this tourney! Can't wait. Bringing my 2 boys up to the campground and wondering if anyone else is bringing their kids. Mine are 8 and 10 so trying to figure out if any adults are going to be at camp during the tourney so maybe they could check in on them when fishing.
Thanks
Jimbo

pss. is there any shirts for this event?
I'll rest when I'm dead!
2016 Ocean Kayak Predator
2014 Malibu X-Factor ,2014 Malibu Mini-X
2010 Malibu X-Factor ,2006  Ocean Kayak Drifter 
2011 Yakhopper Ocean Kayak Trident 4.7   Winner!
GS4 - 4th place

hatroll

• Krill
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
Last year when event got canceled someone did say it's gonna be refunded. Never got that 100$, maybe there is a way to signup for free this time?:)

Tinker

• Sturgeon
  • Kevin
  • Date Registered: May 2013
$100?  I thought the entry fee was $40/person.  Did you register one-and-a-half times?
I expected the worst, but it was worse than I expected...

hatroll

• Krill
I did pay for the event 2017 ORC how can I register? I can't find any links or information

hatroll

• Krill
2016 ORC I payed for me and a friend 50$ per persons through next adventure website

craig

• Sturgeon
The event happened, just not the fishing part. No one said it was to be refunded that had anything to do with the planning.  Everyone should have got their captain's bag and raffle tickets and a reminder was put out here and I personally mailed several to people at my own expense because they did not show up.  If I remember correctly, and I do, the captain's bags were worth more than your entry fee which also covered insurance for the event, venue rental, a chance to win the kayak, and other miscellaneous expenses. I apologize for any confusion.

craig

• Sturgeon
I did pay for the event 2017 ORC how can I register? I can't find any links or information

If you paid, you are registered.  Participants will have to fill out a liability waiver at the Captain's meeting the night before, or the morning of the event.  You will also sign a check out and check -in sheet.  More info about the event in the rules.

hatroll

• Krill
I wish I knew about that "captain bag" thing , we where so upset and tired from that trip so didn't even fallow up with posts . Well I hope I will have better luck this time