Forum > Events

2017 Humpy Kayak Classic Aug. 19th 2017

(1/9) > >>

islandson671:
Sorry for the late post, but here it is.

You can send your Tournament Fee of $40 via PayPal to dino@northwestkayakanglers.com
Waivers must be received by no later than Aug. 14th. or drop it off to me prior to launching. See poster below for details.
We have other great prizes other than the 1st Place Jackson Kayak Kraken 13.5. I will be posting more info in the next few days.

FREE HOT DOG LUNCH INCLUDED
as part of your $40 Entry Fee.
Tournament Event Location: Dash Point State Park. ALL Fish must be checked in by 3pm. All Participants must turn in, Email or Mail in a signed waiver prior to launching/fishing. Mail to PO Box 44111, Tacoma WA 98448 by Aug. 16, 2017. $40 Entry Fee must also be paid prior to fishing. Payment can be made via PayPal to Dino@NorthWestKayakAnglers.com and payment can be dropped off on day of the tournament. This is a Total Weight of Bag Limit Tournament, Winners will be determined by the total weight of up to 2 Pink Salmon (Humpies) Caught but will accept other Salmon Species if caught on the day of the tournament and is part of the participants daily bag limit. Just a reminder, you do not need to launch from Dash Point State Park, there are other close locations such as Dash Point Pier Park, Redondo and Des Moines. You just need to have your Waivers turned in and Entry Fee paid before going out to fish and you MUST be back in time for the 2pm Weigh In. Lunch and Prize Ceremony to follow immediately.
Additional Rules for the Tournament:
[/font][/size]
ALL COMPETITORS MUST:
- FILL OUT AND SIGN A WAIVER BEFORE HITTING THE WATER! If you haven't signed a waiver, you're NOT competing.
- TOURNAMENT HOURS ARE BETWEEN 7AM (if launching from Dash Point State Park) AND 3PM, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO LAUNCH EARLIER FROM OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE AREA (Dash Point Park Pier, Browns Point, Redondo, NO LATE RETURNS!
- ALL FISHING MUST BE DONE FROM BROWN’S POINT TO POVERTY BAY
- WEAR IMMERSION GEAR APPROPRIATE TO WATER TEMPS AND WEATHER FOR THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT (Dry Suits are not required if the temps are hot out)
- WEAR A PFD AT ALL TIMES
- FLY A SAFETY FLAG
- PROPEL THEMSELVES TO AND FROM THE FISHING GROUNDS (HUMAN POWER ONLY)
- CARRY A VALID WASHINGTON FISHING LICENSE & VALID ID
- FOLLOW ALL WDFW REGULATIONS APPROPRIATE TO THE AREA
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PADDLE; CATCH AND LAND (NET) FISH WITHOUT ASSISTANCE OF OTHER PERSON(S). Use of tandem kayaks may be allowed provided each participant is able to paddle as well as catch and land (net) fish without assistance.
- ALL FISH MUST BE AT THE CHECK IN STATION BY 3:00PM
For more information or questions contact Dino: Dino@NorthWestKayakAnglers.com

Here are the folks that have I have received payments for their Entry Fee and most have turned in their waivers.
1.Nelson Morgan
2.Brad Hole
3.Dave Zaragoza
4.Ethan Zaragoza
5.Seng Vue
6.Jim Davis
7.Tammura Hargrove
8.Walter Freire
9.Dominic Montanez

snopro:
Sounds great.  I think photo bucket nuked your graphics.

islandson671:

--- Quote from: deptrai on July 26, 2017, 08:58:00 PM ---What is a Humpy Kayak Classic?  A fishing tournament I assume, but where?

Dave

--- End quote ---
In WA

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

islandson671:

--- Quote from: snopro on July 26, 2017, 08:46:57 PM ---Sounds great.  I think photo bucket nuked your graphics.

--- End quote ---
Dang it... I'll get it fixed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

craig:
Photobucket is trying to force everyone to pay. https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/4/15919224/photobucket-broken-images-amazon-ebay-etsy-paid-update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version