Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:52:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: BCS III Prize Donations  (Read 5240 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Lancer Jigs will again be sending a prize donation for the event. Terry and Tony have been huge supporters of the NW kayak fishing community for years and have donated gear since the first BCS. Lancer jigs are my go to lure while ocean fishing and I have even taken Lancers to Hawaii and caught yellow fin with them. On top of having great gear they are some of the nicest people around. They are coming out with new jigs for 2018 so check them out at www.lancerjigs.com

Thanks for the great donation Tony and Terry.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:01:18 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Nalgene will be sending a couple of water bottles for the prize table this year. Nalgene works to reduce the plastic in the environment by making great reusable water bottles. They come in an assortment of styles and themes so you are sure find one that fits your needs. Thank you for the donation Aimee. See what Nalgene offers at www.nalgene.com
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:02:34 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Sawyer Products is again sending a prize pack to the Shootout this year. In addition to having great products ranging from insect repellents to water filters, Sawyer is constantly helping communities with contaminated water problems caused by pollution or natural disasters. Visit their site at www.sawyer.com or find their products at most local sporting goods shops. Thanks again Travis.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:03:19 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Skwoosh is sending the BCSIII a couple of their Fishing Chair Seat Cushions. Comfort is key to staying on the water all day and Skwoosh cushions make a huge difference. They have supported us from the start and we are stoked they decided to join again in 2018. Thank you for the donations Katie. Find their products and show your support at www.skwoosh.com
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:03:56 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
SuperNova Fishing Lights will be donating 2- $50 gift certificates to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout III. These LED's are perfect for lighting your kayak at night, attracting fish, or just having some bling on board. Browse their site www.supernovafishinglights.com to find kayak ready kits or build a custom system. Thank you for the donation Wendy.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Wheeleez will again be sending something to the BCSIII. I use my Wheeleez Beach Cart whenever I launch from the through the surf. The wheels pop off and fit nicely in the front hatch and frame gets stowed behind me while on the water. The balloon tires make trekking over the softest sand a breeze even with a fully loaded kayak. Thank you for the donation Jessica. Check out www.wheeleez.com for their full line of gear.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:04:54 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
IceMule is sending some great gear for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout III . I use a medium Pro Catch Cooler on my kayak. It holds a limit of rock fish and lings nicely while keeping everything chilled all day. I find frozen bottles of water work great and double as an emergency water supply. These coolers roll up for transport and are easily cleaned when turned inside out. Thanks again James. If you are looking for a great soft cooler, please visit www.icemulecoolers.com to show them your support.

A barren of mules showed up for the event. Yup looked that one up.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:05:55 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Brian Gefroh of Brians Boat Anchors and Accessories will be giving a gift certificate for a kayak anchor to the event this year. I know some of the NWKA members have already used these anchors and have had good reviews. His anchors look pretty cool and could pass for works of art. I'm an Ironworker so I can appreciate great welds. The winner of the anchor will contact Brian for specifics and shipping arrangements. Thanks for the support Brian. He is located in Yakima, Washington and you can check out his work at the Facebook page www.facebook.com/briansboataccessories/

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
NRS will be sending a Chinook PFD to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout III. I can say from first hand experience that the Chinook has no problem keeping you afloat if you ever end up in the water. The large pockets hold a lot of gear and the knife holder is really handy. www.nrs.com has everything you need for your next paddling adventure. Thank you for the donation David. 

Chinook XXL arrived, they must have seen my profile pic.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:06:37 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
PRO-CURE will be sending a prize donation for the BCSIII this year. This is another great local company that offers quality products. Phil and the gang are always coming up with new and improved bait scents to attract a variety of species. I always have some handy whenever I'm out on the water and look forward to what they come up with next. (Mormon Cricket juice would be awesome for catfish) Thank you for the continued support Phil and Annette.

Great prizes and LOTS of samples
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:07:42 PM by jed »

Spot

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  --Mark Twain

Sponsors and Supporters:
Team Daiwa        Next Adventure       Kokatat Immersion Gear

Tournament Results:
2008 AOTY 1st   2008 ORC 1st  2009 AOTY 1st  2009 NA Sturgeon Derby 1st  2012 Salmon Slayride 3rd  2013 ORC 3rd  2013 NA Sturgeon Derby 2nd  2016 NA Chinook Showdown 3rd  2020 BCS 2nd   2022 BCS 1st

snopro

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
Nice work! 

Saw some photos online, the crappie might be slabs this year.....or the kids hands were really small.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Thanks Snopro, I think the average should be pretty big this year.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
SMITH Optics just sent a monster prize donation. SMITH has been in business for over 50 years starting with ski goggles and branching out from there. Quality eye wear is an essential part of any kayak fishing adventure. Not only do they block UV rays and debris from entering your eyes, polarized models allow you to see down into the the water to reveal your quarry. Even if the fish are not cooperating , you can still look good while on the water with a pair of SMITH sunglasses. Thank you for the great donation Meghan. www.smithoptics.com/us/ has your next pair of shades.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:08:30 PM by jed »

snopro

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
Smith Optics just sent a monster prize donation. Smith has been in business for over 50 years starting with ski goggles and branching out from there. Quality eye wear is an essential part of any kayak fishing adventure. Not only do they block UV rays and debris from entering your eyes, polarized models allow you to see down into the the water to reveal your quarry. Even if the fish are not cooperating , you can still look good while on the water with a pair of Smith sunglasses. Thank you for the great donation Meghan. www.smithoptics.com/us/ has your next pair of shades.

Sweet, I'm in for BCSIII! 

I've been a long time SMITH fan.  Doing some quick math that donation would be 1-2k retail.  Nice score.

anything