Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:26:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: BCS III Prize Donations  (Read 5238 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Boker USA sent two Gnome compact knives for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout III. These portable knives are made with 44OC Stainless Steel Blades and Micarta handles. They come with leather sheath and clip and can be carried in waist band, pocket or boot. These are small knives with big attitude. Thank you Boker for the cool donation. Find Boker Knives for all situations at www.bokerusa.com

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Reel Grip sent two boxes of their Grips for the event this year. If you fish all day, you will appreciate this product. Their custom slip on Grips are designed to increase traction, comfort and ergonomics to all of your reel handles. They make Grips to fit most reels and they also look pretty cool. Thanks for the donation Angelo. Visit www.reelgrip.com to see their full line of products.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Dakota Lithium will be sending a 12V Lithium Battery for the BCSIII. Originally selling electric bike conversion kits as Clean Republic, Dakota Lithium was started to focus on producing the highest quality Lithium Batteries in the industry. Their Batteries are light weight, affordable, and will run your electronics longer than other batteries. I fish with several people that run Dakota Lithium Batteries and they are really impressed by their performance. Dakota is really building a following in the kayak fishing community. Thank you for the great donation Beau and Brad. Check their specs at  www.dakotalithiumbattery.com

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Bakke Brothers Brand Jerky sent an assorted box full of their trial size beef jerky packs. When a power bar doesn't satify your hunger while on the water, Bakke Brothers Jerky is a great way to get some protein energy for a long day of fishing. I had a chance to sample some of their products at the NW Sportsman's show and really enjoyed the flavor of everything they had to offer. Coming in kayak ready waterproof packs and being made locally are a couple of other great reasons to try their goods. Thank you for the donation Jerry. Look for Bakke Brothers Jerky in local shops or online at www.bakkebrothers.com/bakke-brothers-brand

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Grape Solar, Inc. sent a Go Charger 8 and a Slate rechargeable battery for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout III. Grape Solar services many commercial and residential clients in the Eugene area but they also offer some great personal battery and solar charging products. Thank you for the great donation Sandy. If you are planning an extended camping trip or just want to keep your electronics charged for the weekend, check out www.grapesolar.com

bb2fish

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
such awesome prize donations!   Great Job on soliciting donors, Jed. You ROCK.

Captain Redbeard

• Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: May 2013
Jed is the Jed-i Master of getting prize donations - he's awesome!

Justin

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: May 2011
Jed is the Jed-i Master of getting prize donations - he's awesome!

He just threatens to send nudes if they don't help out.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Next Adventure sent a whole bunch of gear for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout III captains bags. I won't reveal what exactly but if you were one of the first 25 to sign up you will be happy you did. Located in downtown Portland, Next is the Go To shop in the Pacific Northwest. I have shopped and rented gear from them in the past and was always impressed with the staff knowledge and the huge selection of gear they offer. I have even become friends with a few members while out on the water. Thank you CJ for the awesome donation. Gear up for your Next Adventure at https://nextadventure.net/

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Alpenglow Mountainsport will be bringing down gear for the BCSIII. I really enjoy being an ambassador for this awesome Boise based shop. They carry a full line of Hobie and Jackson kayaks as well as accessories. In the winter months they switch over to being the best ski shop in the Treasure Valley. Thanks for the support Chuck! We will also have kayaks to demo on Friday from 4-7 PM down at Hewitt Park. Check out Chuck and the Alpenglow team at 2314 Bogus Basin Road • Boise, ID or online at www.alpenglowidaho.com