Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:22:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Waiting for my new boat to arrive....  (Read 1098 times)

sounguru

• One Old Fat Bass
  • Krill
  • One Old Fat Bass
  • Date Registered: May 2017
Well this is the first time posting but been a crawling for awhile.... I own an eagle Talon 1842 (yes I fell into the cheap kayak trap) and it is now being sunk for it's own good. Since I would not wish this kayak on anyone it will be disposed of in a proper way... (cut up and used for spare plastic... or forced upon one of the kids ;D ). My new boat is due to arrive middle of next week and I can't wait since it will finally let me start failing at bass fishing in a way I have never been able too in the past. No I am not going to tell you what it is that will take all the fun out of it... So when it arrives I will start posting my failing at and reviews of Kayak bass fishing in Western Washington and beyond....

A Little Side Note.... I really think the lord has it out for me ever since he missed me with a lighting bolt as a kid (yes I probably deserved it even if it was just a warning shot). I was to order this boat two months ago and I cracked ribs on the right side and developed Tennis elbow in the left compensating for the pain. So I was finally healed up enough placed the order and not more than 3 hours after receiving the it has shipped notice I developed Plantar fasciitis.... Arrrghhhh!!!!!! What next …. Oh well so is life. I hope to be healed up enough to get my new barge out soon and anyone on the other side of the great pond from Seattle please feel free to let me know when you will be out and we can ohhh and awww at each other yaks while doing some smack talk.

Until then the This Old Fat Bass is out....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:57:44 PM by sounguru »
You #$*! Crappie stay off my lawn....

Mojo Jojo

• Sturgeon
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Ok first off ... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU ORDER? Addictive minds like to know..... B. You think the injury recovery is bad wait till your walker needs to recover after all the new toys you buy for your new ride....3. Welcome to the addiction THERES NO CURE just more Kayak fishing to stop the withdrawals  >:D

Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”

sounguru

• One Old Fat Bass
  • Krill
  • One Old Fat Bass
A: I know the that addicts like to be fed but the only way to break that is to cold turkey the addicted.....

I will say it is not a yak I see or hear about in this area much. The closest dealer is 3+ hours away and is the reason for the ordering of it. I spent over a year debating between it an 3 others and convincing the wife, so a few more days for you is nothing too the pain I have endured. So if it arrives in one piece I will feed the Kyrack addiction we all have at that time. Then it will actually include pictures too really get the Kyrack flowing thru the bloodstream.

B: That is why I have Kids... ;D ;D ;D. "Hey son load that boat... Don't forget the drive and the seat....Oh and bring me my soda why you are at it."

snopro

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
No I am not going to tell you what it is that will take all the fun out of it.

Brooklyn Kayak?

sounguru

• One Old Fat Bass
  • Krill
  • One Old Fat Bass
Nope in all my time looking at yaks I never even knew Brooklyn existed. Until just now... nah it is a more common brand, I just have not seen to many peeps on the forums or water in this part of the country riding one.

It will probably be like buying a new car. You buy the car and suddenly start noting all the people that are driving the same type of car as you.