Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:58:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: OCEAN KAYAK REP SAMPLES FS - ALL SOLD  (Read 5792 times)

NWPaddler

• Herring
  • Paddler
  • Date Registered: May 2006
It’s that time of year again …..  I have three Ocean Kayak Rep sample Angler models to sell. These boats were new this Spring and have only been paddled at two demo events so they are in great condition.

These Prowler T models are the same as last years Tridents and only differ from current 2011 Tridents by the center hatch cover.  The new Tridents feature the Modular Fishing Pod while these Prowler T models have the more basic Rod Pod hatch.

Bottom line ….. same boat, same performance with a basic center hatch.  The OK Modular Fishing Pods are available for $99 if you want to up-grade later.   At the prices I’m selling these almost new boats for, you could up-grade and still be $100s ahead of paying retail.

Please call or email if you’re interested in buying one of these boats:

OCEAN KAYAK PROWLER T11 ANGLER – YELLOW
MSRP $899
NWKA PRICE $449  SOLD

OCEAN KAYAK PROWLER T13 ANGLER – CAMO
MSRP $979
NWKA PRICE $489  SOLD

OCEAN KAYAK PROWLER T15 ANGLER W/RUDDER – YELLOW
MSRP $1339
NWKA PRICE $669  SOLD

Please refer to the Ocean Kayak website www.oceankayak.com for details and images.  At some point I will pull them out of the trailer and shoot photos but I have not had the time yet.

NWKA has the first shot at all my demo angler models so let me know if you're interested.  If I get no takers from NWKA then they go on Craigslist at higher prices.  Shot me an email or call me at two53-six39-four480.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:21:09 AM by NWPaddler »

INSAYN

• ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
Anyone new here that is pondering a new T-13, these are some really great prices! 

I purchased a demo kayak from NWPaddler a few years ago, and helped another buddy purchase two more. 

Great guy work with, sweet prices for us NWKA'rs.

:thumbsup:

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15

ZeeHawk

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
No doubt. Thanks for giving NWKA first crack at these!
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy

rawkfish

• ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
 :o  Woah!  Those are some screamin' deals!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:58:07 AM by rawkfish »

2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson

Fungunnin

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
OK .. that is just not fair
Wish I had the spare funds right now. Thanks for the great offers!

polepole

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
DEAL ALERT!!!

Thanks Jim.

-Allen

surfanor

• Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
If I could store it I'd buy a spare in a heartbeat.  As it is right now i have a T13 against the wall in the living room of my apartment lol.
It's never too late to start procrastinating.

[WR]

• Sturgeon
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • ADTA.org
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
Gotta back up Insayn on this one. Bought my first yak, a T15, from the man and he has always been very gracious in giving us first shot at his liquidations. really really kicking myself for not taking him up last year on the steal of a deal he offerd us on a Torque.  And, by US i mean the entire NWKA community

A camo T13 for 550?? Yarjammer, where are you?? i know you need a new yak!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:44:14 PM by [WR] »
Why so many odd typos ? You try typing on 6 mm virtual keys with 26 mm thumbs....

islandson671

• Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
I bought my Old Towne Angler XT from him last year and he gave me a great deal on a paddle too.

I did want to get a Hobie Revo, but the price for the T15 is looking a hellofa lot better than the $1800 for the Revo....I'll have just enough by Friday...hmmmm???

Anyone wanna buy a used Prowler 13 yellow with no rudder? $400, the only upgrade I put on was a transducer puck and a big old RAM mount for my FF

NWPaddler

• Herring
  • Paddler
  • Date Registered: May 2006
NEWS FLASH!! I sharpened my pencil on these for the NWKA Members and lowered all three prices to 1/2 price!!!  Get 'em while they're hot!

Thanks for the accolades guys (INSAYN, Zee, polepole, [WR], and islandson671).  You guys are great!!   I decided to give a little more support to the NWKA and lowered all three prices to 1/2 price!  Now Surfanor is going to go out and rent a storage until to keep his boats because he can't pass up these deals.   And Fungunnin is gonna dig into the sofa and find that spare change to buy a boat!  Let's get the word out there and convert more Anglers into Kayak Anglers!  Thanks for your support!

INSAYN

• ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
NEWS FLASH!! I sharpened my pencil on these for the NWKA Members and lowered all three prices to 1/2 price!!!  Get 'em while they're hot!

Thanks for the accolades guys (INSAYN, Zee, polepole, [WR], and islandson671).  You guys are great!!   I decided to give a little more support to the NWKA and lowered all three prices to 1/2 price!  Now Surfanor is going to go out and rent a storage until to keep his boats because he can't pass up these deals.   And Fungunnin is gonna dig into the sofa and find that spare change to buy a boat!  Let's get the word out there and convert more Anglers into Kayak Anglers!  Thanks for your support!

You da man! 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15

surfanor

• Lingcod
Damn I might have to buy one for my dad at that price!  Been trying to get him to buy one and go with me he loves mine.  Texting him right now trying to talk him into one lol.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:00:24 AM by surfanor »

surfanor

• Lingcod
Pretty sure I'm gonna jump on the T13 sent a pm.

polyangler

• Sturgeon
I bought my Old Towne Angler XT from him last year and he gave me a great deal on a paddle too.

I did want to get a Hobie Revo, but the price for the T15 is looking a hellofa lot better than the $1800 for the Revo....I'll have just enough by Friday...hmmmm???

Anyone wanna buy a used Prowler 13 yellow with no rudder? $400, the only upgrade I put on was a transducer puck and a big old RAM mount for my FF

Hey Dino, check your email. If you are serious about offloading your OK, I have a buyer for it.
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod

willbd

• Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
Hope I am not to late for the deal..... PM sent.

Bryan Will