Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:32:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Alaska - Need guide ASAP!  (Read 5857 times)

bjoakland

• Salmon
  • Piscis Venator
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
I must say that I wish Mooch the best and I very well understand what it means to have to suddenly change plans.  My best wishes for you Mooch.

I'm committed now.  :o I have the school in Ketchikan ready to proctor the remainder of my exams, my profs are all on board to keep me up to speed, appointment made for tune-up and travel inspection for the truck, new and backup mirage drive parts arrived today, travel documents are set and ready to go, travel expenses taken care of, etc. etc. etc.  The goal is to head north Wed. or Thurs. next week.  Yee-m'f'in-Haw!
•• If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. ~ Doug Larson ••

coosbayyaker

• Sturgeon
  • "Hooky Thing"
  • Date Registered: Oct 2007
I must say that I wish Mooch the best and I very well understand what it means to have to suddenly change plans.  My best wishes for you Mooch.

I'm committed now.  :o I have the school in Ketchikan ready to proctor the remainder of my exams, my profs are all on board to keep me up to speed, appointment made for tune-up and travel inspection for the truck, new and backup mirage drive parts arrived today, travel documents are set and ready to go, travel expenses taken care of, etc. etc. etc.  The goal is to head north Wed. or Thurs. next week.  Yee-m'f'in-Haw!

Dude...Dude!..Duuuuude!  Team Hobie in the house!  :headbang:

You are gonna have some kind of summer, man, and some kinda AOTY summer too.

congrats!
See ya on the water..
Roy

YakontheFly

• Clouser Meister
  • Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007

Awesome...  Hobie's in Ketchikan Alaska...  Now I might be able to have some Salmon and Hali pictures from something other than a Ride 135 or Prowler 13 for my album..  You cannot imagine how much crap I get for having non-Hobie pictures in there by my rep... 

YakontheFly

• Clouser Meister
  • Lingcod
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
Stop toying with my fantasies Allen!

On that topic, a woman called the shop the other day wanting to sign up for my San Juans trip. She fishes from a sea kayak with a handline in the salt......I almost asked her to marry me based on those three things.

If my girlfriend asks. I never said any of this.

I digress.

J

With those credentials, she wouldn't have to be overly attractive, have to cook or even clean house....  I could do all those, and would settle for a solid 5 in the attractiveness department given the kayak fishing plusses...   :laugh:

Since she kayaks, I doubt she is overweight....

What's her number?   ;D

jself

Luckeeeey!

jself

Stop toying with my fantasies Allen!

On that topic, a woman called the shop the other day wanting to sign up for my San Juans trip. She fishes from a sea kayak with a handline in the salt......I almost asked her to marry me based on those three things.

If my girlfriend asks. I never said any of this.

I digress.

J

With those credentials, she wouldn't have to be overly attractive, have to cook or even clean house....  I could do all those, and would settle for a solid 5 in the attractiveness department given the kayak fishing plusses...   :laugh:

Since she kayaks, I doubt she is overweight....

What's her number?   ;D

I know right? I should stop this part of this thread. I don't want to creep her out if she peruses the forum. Sorry sea kayak handline girl, but you just hit the requirements on the head for dream girl.

J

polepole

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
Right on Brian!!!  You are going to sooooo love it up there.  Can't wait to see you in August.

-Allen

Mooch

• Perch
  • "Success is living the life you want"
  • Date Registered: May 2006

Thank you Yak Monkey and congrats!