Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:37:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Jackson Kraken Elite HD 13.5 Package  (Read 1972 times)

andrewbisgnar

• Herring
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
Hey, guys! It has been FOREVER since I traveled to this area of the internet. I have decided to sell my kayak and everything that goes with it due to getting out of the Navy after my time is up at NAS Whidbey. I intended to list this after Dungeness season ends, but I ended up having some minor surgery done on my hand last wednesday; which abruptly brought my Dungeness season to a premature close. Anyway, I'll post my description below and if you are interested to see pictures shoot me a text at (360)499-4409 and we can hash out the details. Willing to drive a little to meet up, if necessary.

Looking to net about 1450(ish) for the package, but I am definitely open to offers!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate to do this, but I will be getting out of the Navy soon and need to free up some room. Still plenty of crabbing left this summer to take advantage! This kayak has been extremely well taken care of and was always stored indoors per the manufacturer. Furthermore, it was washed thoroughly after every use. I bought this kayak with the intentions of fishing every day and ended up only using it to pull crab pots. Asside from a few scratches on the bottom (demonstrated in the attached pictures), the boat is in outstanding shape. There are two water-proof hatches and one fold-up center console area that is set-up and ready for a fish-finder. Never installed one, so the plate is undrilled/untouched. MADE IN THE USA. This sick package includes the following:

-Elite HD seat and inflatable lumbar support.
-Detachable Sealine waterproof bag mounted to the seat.
- Extra rod holder/mounting hardware
- Kraken Elite HD cooler/crate that mounts to the rear of the kayak
- Thule J-bar roof rack/straps to take it home!
- Werner Skagit paddle with plenty of life left in it/paddle leash.
- Stohlmquist mens medium life preserver in OD green.
- I'll even throw in a Danielson complete crab pot, if you want it.

From the manufacturer:

The Kraken 13.5 is an all-new option for paddlers looking to tackle big water. Based on The Kraken 15.5 platform, the 13.5 sheds some length for more maneuverability but with all the punch of its big brother. This kayak, just like the original, is designed for the most challenging paddling environments in the world and intended for the offshore and big lake kayak angler. A natural follow up to the first collaborative design between legendary kayak angler, Jim Sammons and Jackson Kayak’s design team led by Tony Lee. The new Kraken 13.5 is a boat shaped and built to accommodate those hitting the open water, in a nimble, smaller footprint, but still capable of big water management. It’s designed for punching through surf, handling rough offshore currents, swells, beach landings and those who desire ultimate performance and maneuverability while chasing big fish.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:59:35 PM by andrewbisgnar »

andrewbisgnar

• Herring
Hey, thank you, Ling! I'm not sure how I failed to include that information! Looking to pick up about 1450(ish) for everything! I'll include that in the thread!

Ling Banger

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
Hey, thank you, Ling! I'm not sure how I failed to include that information! Looking to pick up about 1450(ish) for everything! I'll include that in the thread!

👍God speed and good luck.

"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy

andrewbisgnar

• Herring
This is still available. Nothing but a couple of strange offers on Craigslist and Facebook so far, ha. Would love to let it go to someone on here!

kallitype

• Sturgeon
  • Vashon Island kayaker
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
Never underestimate the ability of our policymakers to fail to devise and implement intelligent policy

andrewbisgnar

• Herring
Hey! I apologize for not posting back. This sold a few months ago. Thank you for the inquiry, though, and I hope you find an awesome rig!