Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:11:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[April 18, 2024, 07:40:17 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:25:36 PM]

by jed
[April 18, 2024, 01:45:57 PM]

by PNW
[April 18, 2024, 11:35:40 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 10:02:38 AM]

by jed
[April 17, 2024, 04:56:16 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:43:36 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 08:01:37 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 10:04:37 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 02:48:20 PM]

by jed
[April 12, 2024, 06:45:30 PM]

[April 11, 2024, 10:21:26 AM]

[April 04, 2024, 07:06:23 AM]

[April 03, 2024, 11:59:14 AM]

[April 03, 2024, 10:23:24 AM]

Picture Of The Month

Swede P's first AOTY fish is a bruiser!

Topic: Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV prize donors  (Read 6356 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Accu-Cull is a new sponsor this year and sent a sweet prize pack to the BCS IV. ACCU-CULL is an innovative company based in Boise that produces a variety of tools mainly used in the professional bass fishing world but many of these products fit in perfectly with kayak fishing. Check out their gear at www.accucull.com to see what they have to offer. ACCU-CULL does not retail on the site however tackle may be found on Amazon or many sporting goods retailers. I found his products at Sportsman's Warehouse. There may also be an ACCU-CULL conditional challenge during the event so be sure to bring your ACCU-CULL gear with you.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
NRS will be sending gear to the BCS IV this year. I have been using a Chinook PFD for a while and really like the fit and features but their new models are tempting me to upgrade. They offer everything you need for kayak fishing and even gear for camping and beyond at www.nrs.com Thanks again David.

Update: The NRS donation arrived and inclueds:
1 Chinook PFD
1 Purest Mesh Duffle Bag
2 Pairs of 15' 1 inch straps

Thanks NRS

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Lamiglas will be sponsoring gear for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV. Lamiglas rods have been a leader in the Pacific Northwest for 70 years and are one of the most trusted names in the industry. They are constantly improving their rod making process and have come out with a great Ultra Light series of rods. The 7' UL is my go to rod for everything from bass down to panfish. It's light enough to detect a subtle crappie take but has backbone for much larger fish. Find your next rod at www.lamiglas.com or stop by their shop in Woodland, WA. Thanks again for the support Josh.

Update: Lamiglas donation arrived and consists of:
2 Lamiglas Trout/Panfish Rods. 6'6" 4-8lb 1/8-1/4 and some sweet hats and stickers.
Thank you Lamiglas and Josh

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Next Adventure Paddle Sports Center really came through with a monster prize donation this year. Being a fisherman, I am prone to embellishing stories but when I say Next sent a boat load of gear, I have the pix to prove it. This years SWAG bags will mainly be comprised of NA gear with additions from other great sponsors. Next Adventure is the top paddle shop in the Portland/Vancouver area stocked with a wide range of gear and an online presence to match, www.nextadventure.net I've always found their staff to be very helpful and courteous while pointing me in right direction. Another cool thing they do is called Thirsty Thursday, where local kayak fishing professionals hold seminars in house to share their knowledge. I've attended a few and they are great sources of information. Thank you for the awesome donation CJ

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
One last thing on prize donors. I forgot to give out a 10% off nonexclusive discount code from Next Adventure. Code is  bcs2019  and may be use on everything including boats :o Thanks again Next and CJ. Good till the end of the year.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:01:01 PM by jed »