Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:35:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

by Spot
[April 23, 2024, 10:57:58 AM]

[April 23, 2024, 09:01:15 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 05:40:19 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 08:33:45 PM]

by PNW
[April 19, 2024, 08:37:24 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 07:29:58 PM]

by PNW
[April 19, 2024, 07:22:33 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 08:51:17 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:25:36 PM]

by jed
[April 18, 2024, 01:45:57 PM]

by jed
[April 17, 2024, 04:56:16 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:43:36 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 08:01:37 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 10:04:37 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 02:48:20 PM]

Picture Of The Month

Swede P's first AOTY fish is a bruiser!

Topic: Brownlee Crappie Shootout 7 sponsors and donations  (Read 6330 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Readywise came through with a really cool donation to the BCS 7. On more than one occasion I have wanted something more substantial than a granola bar while out on the water and a ready made meal would have been great. I may have to take some of these meals along next time.

You never know what is going to happen on an adventure and having emergency supplies to mitigate any issues that may arise is a smart idea. Readywise offers everything from individual daily meal ideas to full on emergency bundles designed to last for an extended time.

The donation consists of 5 of their Two Day Adventure Bags. These are complete meals for 2 days conveniently packed in a dry bag.

The ReadyWise 2 Day Adventure Bag contains 4 entrees, 2 breakfasts and 2 snacks conveniently packed in a 5 liter dry bag. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.

What's Included in this bag

1 Treeline Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Pouch
1 Trailhead Noodles & Beef Pouch
1 Still Lake Lasagna with Sausage Pouch
1 Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch Pouch
1 Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal Pouch
1 Golden Fields Mac & Cheese Pouch
2 Simple Kitchen Sliced Banana Pouches

Find the kit that fits you at https://readywise.com/

Thank you for the tasty donation Niki.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Brunton will be joining the BCS 7 prize donation list this year.

We appreciate all of our sponsored gear and especially safety donations. A compass is one of the easiest and most basic safety items you can carry on any adventure. One situation that comes to mind is if you are on the ocean and a heavy fog rolls in. Knowing where East is can be all you need to get home.

Along with recreational compasses they carry professional transits for your survey needs here

https://www.brunton.com/

The donation consists of 2 Brunton 8010 Eco Compasses

https://www.brunton.com/collections/outdoor-compasses/products/8010-eco-compass?variant=37823381733560

A traditional scouting compass made almost entirely from recycled and reclaimed acrylic! The high contrast green/white azimuth ring enables quick and accurate navigation while a larger baseplate is perfect for trip planning and classic route-finding....

and 2 TruArc15 Compasses

https://www.brunton.com/collections/outdoor-compasses/products/truarc-15

This mirrored baseplate compass offers professional features like an internal vial inclinometer and lid inclinometer that is ideal for advanced navigation, snow-safety, search & rescue, or scientific field work. SPECS   dimensions: 4” x 2.5” x 0.6” | 10.16...

Plus 4 sweet Brunton hats

Thank you for the great gear Mike
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 04:26:11 PM by jed »

bb2fish

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
Really nice donation! 

Readywise came through with a really cool donation to the BCS 7. On more than one occasion I have wanted something more substantial than a granola bar while out on the water and a ready made meal would have been great. I may have to take some of these meals along next time.

You never know what is going to happen on an adventure and having emergency supplies to mitigate any issues that may arise is a smart idea. Readywise offers everything from individual daily meal ideas to full on emergency bundles designed to last for an extended time.

The donation consists of 5 of their Two Day Adventure Bags. These are complete meals for 2 days conveniently packed in a dry bag.

The ReadyWise 2 Day Adventure Bag contains 4 entrees, 2 breakfasts and 2 snacks conveniently packed in a 5 liter dry bag. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Really nice donation! 

Hi Barb, I really dig this donation as well.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Big Hammer Lures has been a constant supporter of the BCS from very early on. Big Hammer is a leader in making soft plastic swim baits for every species from tuna and lings to panfish and their color selection is second to none.

This year's donation contains some of their Mini Hammers along with curly tail baits that should work on many of the smaller predatory species.

Find their huge assortment of lures at http://www.swimbait.com/home.htm

and if you are looking to stock up, check out their blowout sale section for some great deals.

Thank you for the continued support Pete.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon

Kayalu will be joining the BCS fun this year. This is a growing company that makes accessory mounts and lights for kayaks and other small water craft that are perfect for staying safe and being seen while on the water.

Their mounts utilize suction bases for quick deployment and removal and would be a great option for those that are hesitant to start poking holes in their boats.

The prize donation is a Kayalu Water Torch XT and is
a tall kayak/SOT/SUP light with a RAM Mounts
power-locking suction cup at its base to provide a secure means of
attachment. This product ships as a kit, easily assembling to one of
three heights, 13.5", 20.5" and 27.5".

Find their gear at https://www.kayalu.com/secure_server/kayalu/index.php

We really appreciate the safety donation Steve, thank you.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Happy to announce Beckman/Pucci/P-Line returned as a BCS sponsor this year.

What's you best pick up line? You guessed it, P-Line!

P-Line makes top quality line and offer a number of different line styles to fit any application. This is the most vital connection to landing a trophy or bringing home dinner so you need a reliable line. Without it you may only be left with a fishing tale.

I'm a fan of the Floroclear as a leader as well as main line.

They make great terminal gear but this is only a small part of the vast amount of products they offer at http://www.p-line.com/

The donation consists of 20 rolls of their Hi Viz CX Premium Fluorocarbon Coated Line in 8# test. I used their 6# test line last year and it is super nice to cast and mend.

Thank you for dropping us a line (or 20) Thomas.

SD2OR

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2020
I've used P-Line Floroclear, almost exclusively for quite a few years, and have been quite happy with it.

I also recently had the pleasure of talking to Mr. Pucci himself. A really great guy, focused on creating quality products, and providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for your donation sir!
A day without fishing probably wouldn't kill me,
but why risk it?

3rd Place AOTY 2023

3rd Place ORC 2023

1st Place Team Event BCS 2023
12th Place Individual BCS 2023

2nd Place AOTY 2022
1st Place Tiny Fish Slam 2022

2007 Red Hobie Outback "Serenity"
2021 Camo Hobie Outback "Lagertha"

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
I've used P-Line Floroclear, almost exclusively for quite a few years, and have been quite happy with it.

I also recently had the pleasure of talking to Mr. Pucci himself. A really great guy, focused on creating quality products, and providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for your donation sir!
That's pretty neat. I remember emailing with a Stefano Pucci about donations years ago, it this the person you met?

SD2OR

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2020
I'm pretty sure. Had to be him, or a relation.
A day without fishing probably wouldn't kill me,
but why risk it?

3rd Place AOTY 2023

3rd Place ORC 2023

1st Place Team Event BCS 2023
12th Place Individual BCS 2023

2nd Place AOTY 2022
1st Place Tiny Fish Slam 2022

2007 Red Hobie Outback "Serenity"
2021 Camo Hobie Outback "Lagertha"

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
ZR Custom Tackle will be providing some gear to the BCS again in 2020.

Kyle is an accomplished tournament angler that has taken the knowledge he gained in events and transferred it over to making deadly effective bass fishing lures.

He constantly tests his gear against highly pressured fish and will usually have some pictures to prove the outcome. Many anglers have already thrown his lures with great results and I must say I own a few Lil Buggers my self.

Support this local tackle maker at https://www.zrcustomtackle.com/  but you better hurry because Spring is coming and the fish are biting and that "Gone Fishin" sign is super temping. All kidding aside, Kyle is as good as it gets.

Thank you for the support Smiley!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 06:44:06 AM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Old Town Canoe and Kayak is back as a BCS sponsor this year. Old Town has been in the water sports business for a long time and is constantly improving on their products. Their top quality fishing kayaks are taking the Northwest by storm and they are just getting started.

Along with paddle boats they offer their PDL Drive lineup that utilizes a rotary prop system

"The most advanced pedal-powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With forward, reverse and agile maneuverability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking. This revolutionary, award-winning pedal drive hits an impressive 5.5 MPH with a 10.3:1 gear ratio for efficient pedaling."

as well as motorized kayaks powered by Minn Kota.

Add PFD's, paddles, and a ton of accessorie and https://www.oldtowncanoe.com/ has everything you will need to get started or advance in your kayak fishing journey.

The donation consists of 2 OT PFD, face buffs, and some sweet head gear.

Thank you Ryan for the Old Town love.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 07:08:31 AM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
L and B Outdoor Adventures will be joining the BCS 7 this year. This is a neat story, the owners of this company were the camp hosts for Hewitt park in 2018 then went on to start their own company offering outdoor gear. They reached out and said they wanted to donate some gear as well as attend the event. Linda and Butch will be down on event day with the donation as well as making some egg rolls for the awards ceremony.

Gear includes:

Universal Belt Fanny Pack

crappie jigs handmade by a student of OG Champange.(not sure how he spells his name) 

L & B swag Tshirt & Hat

Reusable cup and straw

Check them out at https://lboutdooradventures.com/

Thank you Linda and Butch!

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Avid Armor is sending a super prize to the BCS 7 this year.

This is a great company that makes top quality vacuum sealers. They sent a similar donation last year that was chosen by the 2021 event winner. He is completely impressed with the product and suggests you fish hard at the chance to win this years donation.

Up for grabs is an Avid Armor A420 Vacuum Sealer:

Introducing the newest addition to Avid Armor’s suction vacuum sealer lineup, the A420! This heavy duty vacuum sealer will help you save time, money, and your leftovers! The A420 is packed with all the sought after features in a beautiful stainless steel design, suitable for any home kitchen.

The Avid Armor Model A420 Vacuum Sealer features:

Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Construction
Easy Locking Lid for Hassle-Free Operation
Extra wide, Easy-to-Load and Clean Vacuum Channel
Digital Display Panel
Strong Double-Seal
Roll Storage Compartment that fits rolls up to 25 feet in length with Attached Sliding Bag Cutter
Adjust Seal Time Function to Ensure Perfect Seal
Internal Cooling Fan for Continuous Bag Sealing
Accessory Port for Marinating and Vacuum Sealing with Canisters (Canisters not included)
Small Storage Compartment for Accessory Hose
NOT SUITABLE FOR VACUUM SEALING MYLAR BAGS
 Includes:

Vacuum Tubing for Vacuum Marinating Canisters (Canisters not shown nor included)
11" Vacuum Sealer Starter Roll
1 Year Warranty Guarantee

They also offer chamber sealers, bags, and accessories here https://avidarmor.com/

We really appreciate the support Brandon.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Klean Kanteen will be joining the BCS as a new sponsor this year.

This family owned company makes insulated bottles and other handy food and drink containers that you can reuse every day. This is a great way to take along your favorite drink or enjoy a hot meal on a cold day while out on the water.

Klean Kanteen is committed to finding ways to reduce overall waste and work to limit the overall impact on the environment. Their impact reduction goals are as solid as their products.

The donation consists of:

1 TK Pro Pour Through Cap Vacuum Insulated Bottle

1 TK Wide with Chug Cap Bottle

1 Classic Vacuum Bottle

1 Limited Edition TK Canister 32

These and all of their other products may be found at https://www.kleankanteen.com/ and they even fit in the cup holder. Bonus!

We really appreciate the donation and work you do Caroleigh.

anything