Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:14:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: 2017 Tandem Island for sale  (Read 2173 times)

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod
  • Hobie Tandem Island, Hobie Outback
  • Date Registered: Jun 2016
Still up for sale. Spring is just around the corner.  :D
I am regretfully because of health reasons selling my 2017 red Hobie Tandem Island and trailer. Trailer is a modified Harbor Freight I extended the trailer tongue and installed an American made axle for better reliability, spares and servicing. Always stored under cover. This has been a great fishing and sailing machine and is in great shape. Only used in the freshwater lakes of north Idaho and E Washington. 2 sets of turbo 180 fins. Many extras including trampolines, additional H-rails, geartracs rod holders and a varnished wood Haka. Pre wired for fish finder and auto bilge pump. Bilge pump is unused   :) .
Asking for $6k.
https://www.hobie.com/kayaks/mirage-tandem-island/
Note: the fins on 2017 versions are not kick up fins.
Bonus addition: SUPERNOVA ANGLER SEMI-DRY SUIT(HYDRUS 3.0) dry suit free to sweeten the deal. Usual fish stains but leak free. Fits me, 5ft10in 230lbs.
Bump.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 12:17:42 PM by Idaho Brit »
"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." Said the water rat.  The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame,

Shin09

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
Good luck with the sale. This honestly seems a bit on the cheap side based off of what I see posted on the Facebook Island Owners group.  Granted a lot of those are for sale in Florida where there is potentially higher demand. 

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod
Oops. Thanks for the heads up Shin. I must have fat fingered the keys.
"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." Said the water rat.  The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame,

YakHunter

• Salmon
  • Retired!
  • Date Registered: Jun 2020
I just picked up a 2015 TI yesterday with trailer and I am excited to get it on the water.  Need to replace some bungie cord and a couple of plugs then I can get on the water with the kids and grandkids.  The Advantage seats are so nice compared to the pre-2015 units!
Hobie PA14
Hobie Outback
Hobie Adventure Island
Hobie Tandem Island
Jackson CudaHD
BlueSky 360 Angler

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod
Nice. Is that your 2nd TI? Can I ask how much you paid for it?  Anyway I hope you have tons of fun with it, we did. It will be sad to see it go!

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod

YakHunter

• Salmon
  • Retired!
Lets just say I got the deal of the century with a motivated owner.  My other unit is a Adventure Island which I have had for years.  They are a lot of fun on the water!  Took time on Sunday to give it a bath and flush the hull after returning from my elk hunt.  Needs a a few items like replacing the under seat drain plugs (rubber is shot), a couple of pad eyes, and new shock cord up front. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 11:46:26 AM by YakHunter »
Hobie PA14
Hobie Outback
Hobie Adventure Island
Hobie Tandem Island
Jackson CudaHD
BlueSky 360 Angler

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod
Bump. See bonus item in original text. SUPERNOVA ANGLER SEMI-DRY SUIT(HYDRUS 3.0)

Mojo Jojo

• Sturgeon
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Sweet azz deal man I’d fit the dry suit but would be pushing up daises if I told TLW I “wantied” to buy it!!!  >:D Someone buy this thing, save my life 😂

Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”

YakHunter

• Salmon
  • Retired!
I hear you Mojo Jojo.
Hobie PA14
Hobie Outback
Hobie Adventure Island
Hobie Tandem Island
Jackson CudaHD
BlueSky 360 Angler

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod
Lets just say I got the deal of the century with a motivated owner.  My other unit is a Adventure Island which I have had for years.  They are a lot of fun on the water!  Took time on Sunday to give it a bath and flush the hull after returning from my elk hunt.  Needs a a few items like replacing the under seat drain plugs (rubber is shot), a couple of pad eyes, and new shock cord up front.
Love it. You are going to have so much fun with it. So many different ways to use it on the water. I have used mine
 with sail, pedal only, paddle, one outrigger only and no outriggers (that is really fast).
Tight lines.

Idaho Brit

• Lingcod
Still up for sale. Spring is just around the corner.  :D
I am regretfully because of health reasons selling my 2017 red Hobie Tandem Island and trailer. Trailer is a modified Harbor Freight I extended the trailer tongue and installed an American made axle for better reliability, spares and servicing. Always stored under cover. This has been a great fishing and sailing machine and is in great shape. Only used in the freshwater lakes of north Idaho and E Washington. 2 sets of turbo 180 fins. Many extras including trampolines, additional H-rails, geartracs rod holders and a varnished wood Haka. Pre wired for fish finder and auto bilge pump. Bilge pump is unused   :) .
Asking for $6k.
https://www.hobie.com/kayaks/mirage-tandem-island/
Note: the fins on 2017 versions are not kick up fins.
Bonus addition: SUPERNOVA ANGLER SEMI-DRY SUIT(HYDRUS 3.0) dry suit free to sweeten the deal. Usual fish stains but leak free. Fits me, 5ft10in 230lbs.
Bump.