Forum > Events

AOTY 2023

(1/14) > >>

snopro:
We have 10 people signed on so far for AOTY 2023.  Fish entries are picking up and it's becoming competitive.  If you need a little motivation to go out and start fishing, you're already 6 fish and 860 points behind kemfish.;) 

Need more motivation?  Check out Nobaddays all time species leading bull char!  Congratulations. 

Have a great year everyone and bring your A game.  I think competition will be fierce.  I'm off to register and start trying to catch up. 

kemfish:
I think that bull trout could've eaten all my fish except the bass.  It kind of looks like it may have a couple 150 point Kokanee in it.

Nobaddays:

--- Quote from: snopro on February 13, 2023, 11:31:22 AM ---
Need more motivation?  Check out Nobaddays all time species leading bull char!  Congratulations. 

--- End quote ---

Thanks, it was really fun to catch.  My previous biggest was 27” so it way exceeded that.  I’m really glad I had Oneflyguy with me to take the photo.  Otherwise I don’t know how I would have managed.

snopro:
I'm surprised there are any Kokes left in the lake.  Thanks to OFG for taking the shot....time for a new picture of the month?

Larry_MayII_HR:
Very impressive. Looks like you guys had a wonderful day. It's blowing hard and snowing out here now, so you struck when the iron was hot, as they say!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version