Forum > Let's Talk Kayak Fishing

PC Fishing Report 10/1/2019

(1/3) > >>

pescadodiablo:
Slept in yesterday and decided to go out for an afternoon offshore trip. The video is the real trip report, but basically I can attest to the health of the cabezon population at PC. Always catch 'em when ya can't keep 'em.
Check out the YouTube channel for some footage of lots of cabezon, small ling, losing rockfish, catching seals, and getting to take one fish home!

Stinger Hook:
Nice video with great shots of the whale!

These cabazon are smart fish (and therefore have such a big head???) and indeed somehow suddenly stop biting in July when the retention season opens:-).

I watched the ocean via RV resort web cam today and yesterday....Sure looked like great conditions to be out there.

hdpwipmonkey:
Nice video Seth.  Looked like you had the Ocean to yourself that day (except for the seal...)

Spot:
Way to keep the stoke rolling Seth!

-Mark-

onefish:
Yes, cool vid!  One of these days I’ll get my act together and shoot some clips.  Think I saw you on my way off the beach, great day for sure.  I found some real big bruiser cohos and quality crab that day.  Went back out for some cod on Wednesday and got some quick smurfy limits.

Fish on!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version