Forum > Let's Talk Kayak Fishing

Video - Fall Columbia River Smallmouth

(1/3) > >>

Captain Redbeard:
Well I don't want anyone to be too shocked, but I actually have posted a 2nd video for the year, which is a new record for me  ;D

This one's a bit longer; I try to keep them short but I had too much fun on this day and had to share it, so this is a good one for a lunch break or chillin' time in the evening. Let me know what you think of the longer format; I'm always curious what people like.

On this day I got my personal best smallmouth at 18.5", but there's plenty bigger ones out there right where I was fishing. The fish are still biting, so go get 'em!

KillerBeaver:
Love the video! I’ve always wanted to fish that area. Thank you for sharing and keep’em coming.

Captain Redbeard:

--- Quote from: KillerBeaver on October 10, 2019, 10:50:48 AM ---Love the video! I’ve always wanted to fish that area. Thank you for sharing and keep’em coming.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, appreciate it! It's a really great area with all kinds of different structure to find fish in.

snopro:
Great video. If I wasn't residing the house I'd be out there now.  Time to get it  finished so I can get some time on the water.

Excellent Fall weather and fishing for the two of you.  If you hit the same area at dawn or dusk in early Fall you can get into a good topwater bite.  "Boom goes the dynamite", type explosions. ;)

Sorry to hear you've been sick and glad you made it off the couch.

Tinker:
NICE!  What fish ruler are you using?  I've not seen a folding ruler as wide as that - the ones I've seen are skinny little things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version