Forum > Events

AOTY 2024

<< < (3/4) > >>

SD2OR:
Thank you sir!

Yeah, people just kept encouraging me to sign up, and I finally gave in.

Now I'll probably catch all little fish for the rest of the year!

Nobaddays:
With the submission of a great walleye, Snopro has just taken over the number one spot on the AOTY GOAT leader board. I guess Jed better get signed up and get back out fishing pretty soon.

Congrats Snopro.

Casey:
Congratulations to Snopro! I will definitely be signing up before getting on the water just in case

snopro:

--- Quote from: Nobaddays on May 05, 2024, 01:46:59 PM ---I guess Jed better get signed up and get back out fishing pretty soon.

--- End quote ---

If he wasn't busy organizing BCS for us every year I'm sure he'd be well over 2200 GOAT points.  It wouldn't surprise me at all for Jed to sign up, catch a 20" crappie on a ned rig during BCS, and give me a big leapfrog.

jed:

--- Quote from: snopro on May 06, 2024, 10:24:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nobaddays on May 05, 2024, 01:46:59 PM ---I guess Jed better get signed up and get back out fishing pretty soon.

--- End quote ---

If he wasn't busy organizing BCS for us every year I'm sure he'd be well over 2200 GOAT points.  It wouldn't surprise me at all for Jed to sign up, catch a 20" crappie on a ned rig during BCS, and give me a big leapfrog.

--- End quote ---
:D I'll sign up and get out there eventually. Planning a tournament and a graduation party on the same day is a little harder than I anticipated. Hope you can hang out for the Luau after the awards ceremony. There will be some awesome food. I hope. Maybe. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version