Forum > Oregon Kayak Fishing

Kayak fishing camping ideas

<< < (2/8) > >>

Zach.Dennis:
Wow!! Thanks for all the replies. Nyg at off you attached of the willamete is awesome!!  I will look for future trips that people may put together. For now I am going to study that off and stop by next adventure and pick up a book. That way I can feel really prepared. Thanks for your help!!!!

cdat:
Be nice to post that link as a "sticky" somewhere on the forum

John

Zach.Dennis:

--- Quote from: cdat on February 08, 2016, 03:37:15 PM ---Be nice to post that link as a "sticky" somewhere on the forum

John

--- End quote ---

Agreed, what a great resource. I was looking at it and it would be fun to drop in Salem and finish in downtown Portland area.

Captain Redbeard:

--- Quote from: browneyesvictim on February 08, 2016, 02:40:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: bb2fish on February 08, 2016, 02:37:02 PM ---The Willamette is a multi-day kayakable river.  Lots of books about camping and all the details.  That could be many days depending on what stretch you wanted to float.  I saw the books at Next Adventure detailing the entire river.  I fish a few sections of it at different times of the year, very easy kayaking.

--- End quote ---

All you ever wanted to know right here. :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

See also: http://willamettewatertrail.org/

Zach.Dennis:
Thanks captain redbeard!!  That seems to be another great resource!  I like the link about itinerary inspirations. Does the website have a sticky for kayak camping? These would be great resources!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version