Forum > Don't Ask Me How I Know

Pay Attention to the Beach

<< < (2/2)

Casey:

--- Quote from: PNW on September 23, 2016, 06:23:25 PM ---Reminds me of this:

--- End quote ---
I'm a pile... This type of thing makes me laugh uncontrollably. Not that I don't feel bad for the guy, cause I do, but the part where he was running from the kayak then it knocked him over backwards damn near caused me to fall off the couch from ridiculous uncontrollable laughter. Got me good [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mojo Jojo:

--- Quote from: Casey on September 24, 2016, 04:40:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: PNW on September 23, 2016, 06:23:25 PM ---Reminds me of this:

--- End quote ---
I'm a pile... This type of thing makes me laugh uncontrollably. Not that I don't feel bad for the guy, cause I do, but the part where he was running from the kayak then it knocked him over backwards damn near caused me to fall off the couch from ridiculous uncontrollable laughter. Got me good [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
+ 1 TLW thought the dude might be drunk.

T Coastal:
Just browsing through a few older posts and came across this gem of a video on this one  ;D Never seen it before. Got my morning laugh from someone other than Mojo today ;)

[WR]:
Ummmmm, what video??  :-\

Mojo Jojo:

--- Quote from: T Coastal on February 29, 2020, 09:48:38 AM ---Just browsing through a few older posts and came across this gem of a video on this one  ;D Never seen it before. Got my morning laugh from someone other than Mojo today ;)

--- End quote ---
What???? Who’s that guy^^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version