Forum > Kayak Sailing

Sailing invite Hagg Lake, 1pm till? 7/20/18

(1/2) > >>

INSAYN:
I know, I know, kinda late notice, but my wife just got her an iSUP to play with and with both of our kids now old enough to have jobs (and do), we are taking the opportunity to spend some time together (kinda) at the lake tomorrow. 

Clearly standup paddle boarding and kayak sailing usually don't go hand and hand, but we have a plan. 

We'll get there around 1230pm and hopefully before the wind actually kicks up so she can get her hull checks out of the way before the board blows away on her.  Then when the afternoon winds do start to roll, she'll hit the beach or tuck into Sain Creek and continue practicing staying vertical while I rip around getting all soaked on the Addy. 

Sooooo, if anyone else wants to meetup, we'll be launching from Ramp C around 1pm.

Shin09:
I was out of town this weekend (sailing the TI actually), but a group sail would be fun some time!

INSAYN:
Absolutely! 

Mojo Jojo:
How’d the wife do on the FIP “Fall in paddle board” ? How was the sailing? Did you fish? Did you catch? Come on man report!

IslandHoppa:
Dang!! I was sailing the iHoppa all over Lake Crescent last week, otherwise this would have been a great time to meet up. Let me know next time you're going to sail, INSAYN. I still need to get my winch mounted on the trailer.

After a few years of minimal kayak fishing I'm getting the bug again. Spent 5 hours tossing topwater all over Lacamas yesterday. Hitting Silver Lake Thursday and Friday, gonna park the RV at Silver Lake Resort. If anyone is up that way give me a shout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version