Forum > Idaho Kayak Fishing

Anybody fishing CdA?

(1/1)

Wilfite:
I was in Hayden Lake visiting family for Thanksgiving and thought it would be cool to meet up and maybe fish with some folks next time we are over that way.  I grew up there but It's been ~18 years so most of the folks I grew up with have moved on.

Idaho Brit:

--- Quote from: Wilfite on December 09, 2018, 01:50:54 PM ---I was in Hayden Lake visiting family for Thanksgiving and thought it would be cool to meet up and maybe fish with some folks next time we are over that way.  I grew up there but It's been ~18 years so most of the folks I grew up with have moved on.

--- End quote ---

I fish CDA 1 or 2 times a week. Mainly Kokanee, Pike and Bass. May not go out so much in the winter but always open. I'm retired and usually fish weekdays, sometimes with another retiree. My email is tonynixon03@yahoo.com. By all means get in touch if you are in the area. I don't need my arm twisted to get out on the water. :-)

Wilfite:
Cool!

Not sure when our next trip is but we are there once or twice a year, typically.  I dropped in at Fins and Feathers for old time's sake just after Thanksgiving but the guy there said he didn't know many kayak fisherman in the area so I wondered.

I will look you up next trip, Tony :-)

Kind Regards,
Another Tony ;-)

Idaho Brit:

--- Quote from: Wilfite on December 12, 2018, 07:55:07 AM ---Cool!

Not sure when our next trip is but we are there once or twice a year, typically.  I dropped in at Fins and Feathers for old time's sake just after Thanksgiving but the guy there said he didn't know many kayak fisherman in the area so I wondered.

I will look you up next trip, Tony :-)

--- End quote ---

Yes, look me up. Like they say at Fins and Feathers they "don't know many kayak anglers". They know at least 3, me, Reel mccoy and Jim. I'll have to talk to Jef the owner about that, haha.

The other Tony.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version