Forum > Let's Talk Kayak Fishing

ORC 2017

(1/4) > >>

Drifter2007:
So I have this picture saved on my work computer as my background so I look at it everyday. This day was one of the best days of my life! I grabbed this picture off of a youtube video that was published.

That is me right under the word coast. Who else is in this picture? Literally yesterday I realized that there is one other person not on a Hobie and I was surprised. Who is that at the front of this group? Might be Bsteves? Who else is in this picture?

Thank you for the help! Whoever you are, just know that you are famous in my mind and I look at this picture and think about that day every single day!

Nobaddays:
Can’t say for sure, but my guess is that Jed is second and Mike Ragland is third.  Not many people with the orange special edition Outback, so the last one might be John (dark tuna)

bsteves:
I believe the Ocean Kayak Trident in the front is Mark Veary ("Spot").  My Trident is less chartreuse in color, my dry suit more mango, and my safety flag is a triangle.  Also, I'm probably still doing safety checks at this point in the morning.

I agree with Jed and Mike following in 2nd and 3rd.

crash:
Orange Hobie LE look like dark tuna's.  There aren't that many of those around.

jed:
Yeah, Mark in front, me then Magic Mike. Mike and I hit PC the day before the ORC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version