Forum > British Columbia Kayak Fishing

Moutcha Bay Resort 2006 Kayak Fishing Derby, Sept 2-4

(1/13) > >>

polepole:
No, it's not us.  This resort on Vancouver Island has had a kayak fishing derby for the past 2 years.  All right boys and girls, who's going to represent NWKA up there?  I would, but I'll be in Ketchikan that weekend.

-Allen

http://www.moutchabay.com/Kayaking_Derby.htm

floatin cowboys:
OK who has a RV and wants to go. I will help with gas and food and whatever else is needed. That looks like a kick in the shorts. It reminds me of fishing Whale pass on the inside of Prince of wales island. AH good times good times. I will save up all my waf points for that. I may not get to fish all summer but it looks like fun. I think we could do it affordably. Someone, anyone. ;D

polepole:
Did you check out the video and pictures?  Some cool stuff there!!!

"Moutcha" signed up on this site as well.  Hopefully he come back with some stories to share.

-Allen

Fishin-T:
I'd dearly love to make this one.  Probably can't do it.   :'(   I've already committed to meet up with Tinpusher and Snag-a-but the week before that in Tofino.  I think drcab is going to be there too.  We've all got reservations at Greenpoint park and everything.  That absolutely takes a four day weekend for me to pull off and there's no way my work situation is going to leave room for two of those right in a row.  I'll try to see how deep in stone are all the current arrangements.  In all fairness, Tinpusher called on the "First annual N.W. fishout" clear back in Dec.  Hey, it's only 10 miles away from Mouthcha Bay so the fishing has to be good, right?  Say, Floatin... if you're more interested in just the fishing than the derby, then I bet I know some guys who'll be going very close to that same spot, very close to that same day.   ::)

Fishin-T

floatin cowboys:
I am gonna ask my neighbor if I can borrow his little rv. Its old and funky looking but its a place to sleep and eat. If he says I can do I have any takers. Really I mean it. I am just not that good a doing things alone, unless there close to home. So, what do you say. I don't know if the rv will make it but isn't that half the fun?
Ya I saw the video, thats what get me excited. It looks like a fun place. How would you get there anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version