Forum > Let's Talk Kayak Fishing

Your local beach clean

(1/8) > >>

ZeeHawk:
So we fish all the time and we see the garbage that's floating around.. We pick up what we can but we're fishing. How about taking some time when we're not fishing to clean up and chat w/ our bruddahs? All you need is some spare time, a garbage bag, and you're doing a lot for the health of the place you fish and the creatures in the habitat. Post here to organize a beach clean for your local water.
Thanks.

Z

ZeeHawk:
Anyone down for a Richmond Beach beach clean? I've got some time Thursday afternoon. Say 6-7PM. Any and all welcome. I'll bring bags.

Z

demonick:

--- Quote from: Zee on June 23, 2009, 10:52:00 AM ---Anyone down for a Richmond Beach beach clean? I've got some time Thursday afternoon. Say 6-7PM. Any and all welcome. I'll bring bags.

Z

--- End quote ---

I'd be there, but Thursday nights I stay with my mother.  If I bail on my 83 yo, widowed Mom I'll be there.

(After re-reading this, it almost sounds sarcastic - it's not - it's true)

ZeeHawk:

--- Quote from: demonick on June 24, 2009, 08:33:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zee on June 23, 2009, 10:52:00 AM ---Anyone down for a Richmond Beach beach clean? I've got some time Thursday afternoon. Say 6-7PM. Any and all welcome. I'll bring bags.

Z

--- End quote ---

I'd be there, but Thursday nights I stay with my mother.  If I bail on my 83 yo, widowed Mom I'll be there.

(After re-reading this, it almost sounds sarcastic - it's not - it's true)

--- End quote ---

No worries. We'll catch you next time. Anyone else? Beuller? Bueller?

Z

boxofrain:
Early in the morning on some weekends, I go down to our Local Port.....patrolling the basin in me Yak picking up trash.
 I pick up whenever I can, wherever I'm at.
 I remember the crying Indian commercials.

Yak Hard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version