Forum > Oregon Kayak Fishing

PDX Crew Monthly Meet Ups

(1/150) > >>

bsteves:
Meet up with other NWKA members in the greater Portland area for a beer, some food, and a bit of kayak fishing talk. 

Schedule:

November 12th, 7 pm
Pietro's Pizza
10300 SE Main St
Milwaukie, OR 97222

December TBA

The Nothing:
Thursdays are my normal days off work, and my sturgeon day.  Anyone want to meet up before and do some sturgeon fishing? There's a good launch and a great sturgeon hole less than a mile away.

rawkfish:
I'm thinking that might be a good idea. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it though, I'll post up a little later.

rawkfish:
Should we maybe call ahead? How many people are planning on making it? I've never been to that place so I'm not sure if we need to.

Pelagic:

--- Quote from: yaknitup on November 07, 2009, 03:31:36 PM ---Should we maybe call ahead? How many people are planning on making it? I've never been to that place so I'm not sure if we need to.

--- End quote ---

might be a good idea, guess it depends on how many folks will attend.  My guess is less than 15 or so, and they should be able to handle that no problem. 

Maybe if we had an informal "Hands up if your attending" we could get a rough number and know wether to give them a heads up or not.

I'm attending, so at least two of us so far ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version