Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 11:24:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:55:19 AM]

[Today at 10:49:19 AM]

by [WR]
[May 18, 2024, 04:51:53 PM]

[May 17, 2024, 08:35:26 PM]

by Spot
[May 16, 2024, 08:44:06 PM]

by [WR]
[May 16, 2024, 05:38:38 PM]

by Plap
[May 15, 2024, 08:48:08 AM]

[May 14, 2024, 08:15:34 AM]

[May 13, 2024, 08:07:15 PM]

[May 12, 2024, 01:20:18 PM]

[May 11, 2024, 08:58:38 AM]

by jed
[May 08, 2024, 04:19:26 PM]

by jed
[May 08, 2024, 06:33:27 AM]

[May 07, 2024, 01:53:02 PM]

[May 05, 2024, 10:15:00 PM]

Picture Of The Month

BigFishy with a big springer!

Topic: launching a complaint against your fearless leader.....  (Read 7316 times)

Mooch

• Perch
  • "Success is living the life you want"
  • Date Registered: May 2006
Hello my NorthWest brothers 8)....Mooch here from your brother site: Norcal Kayak Anglers. I'd like to harass your leader, Allen / Pole Pole for not "enforcing" the law of posting pics with your fishing reports >:(  . I for one, have never ventured further North but I'm always curious to see the beauty and splendor of your waters. But every time I log on to this site, I don't see any pics ??? What's up with that? Any one here own a friggin camera  ::)
Allen, get to work and start regulating....and for crying out loud, please come up with better emoticons  ::)

Please forgive my rant :-\.....salmon season just opened for us over here and I haven't caught MINE yet :'(
Rockfish season opens at the end of the month - looking forward to that but nothing compares to the mighty King Salmon  ;)

Anyway, let's get those photo's going!

Sleepless in San Francisco,
Joel / Mooch

Allen, you joining us at Elk this year???

polepole

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
Moochy ... talk is cheap, get your pie hole up here and show us how it's done.   ;D

Where you fishing this weekend?  I'll be in San Jo looking to wet a line.  Monterey salmon?  OP butts?  Mendo?

I didn't make "the list" for Elk.   :'(  I think I may be in AK anyway.   ::)  If not, I'll crash the party!!!

-Allen

Mooch

• Perch
da winds been blowing hard here for the last two weeks  :-\  Don't know what the weather forcast is for this weekend but it's still blowing as of today - but I'd love to fish for salmon - if possible. Plan B would be Lake Mendo stripers. OP butts are only good if you can gather some live bait. Dave and I couldn't make bait last week- ended up mooching from another yakker. One yakker caught a 20 pounder and I caught and released a shorty. The OP baitshop is under new ownership and are doing a monkey job managing it. They never seem to have enough live bait  ::)

Keep an eye on the NCKA hook-up section or just give me a holler ;)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:36:11 PM by Mooch »

Pisco Sicko

• Sturgeon
Mooch, I think it's a good idea that you come up here and show us how to do it. Bring me a camera and I'll use it!  ;D

What are you doing Memorial weekend?  ::) We'll be on the Olympic Peninsula chasing halibut and lings. BTW, our butts are bigger than yours!  >:D

Mooch

• Perch
I'd love to go up there and show you fellas "how it's done" but I'm too busy here "still trying to catch one"  ;D

floatin cowboys

• Lingcod
  • UHMMMM Pizza!!!
Hey mooch here ya go. Took this blonde gal out on a guided trip and she nailed this monster "FISHEY"
Matt
We may live without poetry, music, and art
We may live without conscience and live without heart
We may live without friends, we may live without books;
But civilized man cannot live without cooks

Mooch

• Perch
Very Cute! And that's a healthy rainbow right there!

ZeeHawk

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
I got my Optio all rigged and ready to go so from now on I'll have some nice clear pics. Sorry for the cell pics until now Mooch.. :(

Z ;D

2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy

Mooch

• Perch
Z, I'm counting on you and Floatin Cowboy to get NWKA to start posting pics on EVERY fishing report  ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 03:19:54 PM by Mooch »

ZeeHawk

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
Z, I'm counting on you and Floatin Cowboy to get NWKA to start posting pics on EVERY fishing report  ;)

SIR! ;D

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year

boxofrain

• Sturgeon
Jeez Mooch!, pretty adament about the pic's eh!
I just ordered my optio yesterday, I don't fish as much as some do here, but, I can shoot a load of pics!!!
got a family of river otters last week, let me follow along at about 10' for a mile down river or so. When we got to a den, Mom let me know it was over and time to leave them alone!!!
I love Pics!

on another note, I agree with Mooch, these emoticons suck. But this is not an emoticon based site!
 Take Care and BE SAFE!!
the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.

polepole

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
All right, all right.  I hear ya.  I'm going to start off by getting a "waving my backside at Mooch" emoticon.  I'll put that on my list of things to do this winter.

-Allen

Mooch

• Perch

Jeez Mooch!, pretty adament about the pic's eh!
I just ordered my optio yesterday, I don't fish as much as some do here, but, I can shoot a load of pics!!!
got a family of river otters last week, let me follow along at about 10' for a mile down river or so. When we got to a den, Mom let me know it was over and time to leave them alone!!!
I love Pics!

Gotta have the pics to go with the report - and it does not even have to be pics of fish  ;) When I post my kayak fishing reports at NCKA, I end up taking pics of whatevers out there just so the reader can visualize where I'm at. Pics of the launch, the scenery, the wild life, the lady wearing a bikini, the old timer fishing from shore, the sea otter chewing on my paddle, my kayak fishing buddy crashing and rolling on the surf and doing the yard sale  ;D IMO, it's all good  ;)

I've never been to your neck of the woods and I'd LOVE to see what it's like out there = so PLEASE picture away ;)

What really inspired me to get a camera (I have the Pentax Optio) was when I was at Moss Landing (Just North of Monterey) 4 years ago and there was a Humpback whale that was slapping the water with it's tail for about 20 minutes  :o I was so close, I could see the barnacles on it. I was mooching for salmon at the time and I completely forgot about fishing at that moment  ??? SIMPLY AN AMAZING ENCOUNTER  :D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 10:09:16 AM by Mooch »

ZeeHawk

• Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
Agreed. I think reports w/ pics are so much funner and really put you into the story. Some of the NCKA boys are pretty good about getting pics up and there's a few that have it down to an artform. Look up any of FishHunter's reports and you'll see. He even takes pics of his fish underwater when they're close to the boat. AWESOME! :o Mooch's reports are also classic! Especially the recent non-fishing beach volleyball one... :o

Lookin' forward to see more NWKA pics. PLEEEASE.

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year

bluknight

• Perch
  • Date Registered: Apr 2007
Mooch,

I wasn't going to but since you are harrassing our leader I thought I should give my two since.  Posting pics on NCKA is a pain in the arse!  I would be more than happy to show you some pictures on your site even but I can't get it too work.

Maybe I'm just a little slow, but my wife is very internet savy and she's not real sure what you have going on down there either.

Regards