Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[April 30, 2024, 04:21:36 PM]

[April 30, 2024, 12:53:59 PM]

[April 30, 2024, 12:52:48 PM]

[April 30, 2024, 11:21:53 AM]

by jed
[April 29, 2024, 05:39:20 PM]

[April 28, 2024, 07:00:22 PM]

by Spot
[April 28, 2024, 01:57:51 PM]

[April 27, 2024, 06:01:15 PM]

[April 23, 2024, 09:01:15 AM]

[April 21, 2024, 08:33:45 PM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:25:36 PM]

by jed
[April 18, 2024, 01:45:57 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:43:36 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 08:01:37 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 10:04:37 AM]

Picture Of The Month

Swede P's first AOTY fish is a bruiser!

Topic: womens drysuit  (Read 3018 times)

sequim salty

• Rockfish
  • Date Registered: Jan 2010

$275-small womens blue stohlquist bpod drysuit with relief zipper

$20 each  size 8 and 11 nrs neoprene boots

To clarify on sizing go to this site. .  this link has the sizing for the drysuit:                         http://www.paddleshack.com/DrySuit_Specs.htm#Stohlquist_b-POd_Body_Pod_Dry_Suit

this link should work to picasa web albums :   https://picasaweb.google.com/dyoungnw/Desktop?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ-szMzahd3rIg

doug 360-912-1049

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:42:52 PM by sequim salty »

ohbryant

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
You're Selling Mr. Salty?  I'm sorry to hear that, I have extra gear if you still want to fish.  Wish I had 2400$  I've seen your stuff and it is real nice.

sequim salty

• Rockfish
thanks, hulied at hobuck in 4' surf. relief zipper not closed all the way. closest i have come to seeing my maker. Had the kayak sold by the time i crawled onto the beach. I think it is time to go back to bank steelheading. I know the forum will think i am a wuss but this was different. a drysuit full of water and a loosened life jacket in the middle of a surf zone as big as i have seen in the yak caused me to really contemplate life. I had the radio but you keep thinking... ok i can flip this yak after the next wave. to flip it though you need to not be warterlogged and have to be able to get yourself high enough to reach the far rail. Also.... in the past the waves have always pushed me in anyway. I was in about 8 feet of water. anyway... i wasn't going to mention the reason. but maybe the next guy will pull the zipper to the last click.  doug

Ling Banger

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
Sorry you had such a rough trip Doug. Everybody's got to give it up sometime, just too bad you couldn't have gone out on a high note. Nobody thinks you're a wuss, you just made an error that everybody can learn from and luckily it didn't end in your family and friends losing somebody they love. Thanks for sharing, and happy trails.

Anthony 

"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy

micahgee

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: May 2011
thanks, hulied at hobuck in 4' surf. relief zipper not closed all the way. closest i have come to seeing my maker. Had the kayak sold by the time i crawled onto the beach. I think it is time to go back to bank steelheading. I know the forum will think i am a wuss but this was different. a drysuit full of water and a loosened life jacket in the middle of a surf zone as big as i have seen in the yak caused me to really contemplate life. I had the radio but you keep thinking... ok i can flip this yak after the next wave. to flip it though you need to not be warterlogged and have to be able to get yourself high enough to reach the far rail. Also.... in the past the waves have always pushed me in anyway. I was in about 8 feet of water. anyway... i wasn't going to mention the reason. but maybe the next guy will pull the zipper to the last click.  doug

Its good to hear that you are alright. After reading your story I will be extra careful to close my relief zipper at all times.

Take care

“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

www.heroesonthewater.org

ohbryant

• Salmon
Whoa, that's pretty scary, not wussdom, maybe wisdom.  Glad you made it out OK. 

sequim salty

• Rockfish
some of you asked if i would break it apart. half is gone so it can be sold separate now. doug

ohbryant

• Salmon
Hey Doug, I'll take the crab pot.  Got my old phone wet so don't have your ph number but it is probably in quick books.

Bryan

anything