Forum > Introduce Yourself

New To The Crew-Viking01

(1/1)

Viking01:
Greetings and Happy New Year to Everyone,

I am excited to finally become a part of this form and currently reside in Happy Valley, OR. I am a retired Navy Veteran and spent a majority of my career working in the Special Operations Community in San Diego,Ca. I have years of experience both kayak and spear fishing offshore, but since migrating North, now have the bug to start harvesting Salmon on the Lower Willamette and Columbia. I have a vintage 15ft Ocean Kayaks Prowler that I am outfitting for this upcoming Springer season. I look forward to meeting some of you fine anglers out on the water.

R/

Viking01

“God,Country, and Fast Boats”

Captain Redbeard:
Welcome! You're in my general neck of the woods. I don't do a whole lot of salmon fishing myself, but there's a ton of good information here.

Zach.Dennis:
Welcome!

I fish the Willamette and Columbia multiple times a week when the salmon are running.  Hope to see you on the water soon.  With my growing family, i am often in my boat but still take the kayak out as much as i can.  Dont forget ocean salmon- my favorite from the kayak.  Reach out if you have salmon fishing questions or ideas where to start. 

Spot:
Welcome!  Those old Prowlers have some serious Mojo.  I look forward to pics of your successes.

-Mark-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version