Forum > Site Discussion

[GALLERY] I'm having a problem with my picture gallery

(1/2) > >>

Tinker:
I'm trying to delete dome old no longer needed pictures from my gallery and I keep getting an error message.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm trying to remove old TBKD logos and they just won't go away.

pmmpete:
I was trying to add pictures to my picture gallery so I can insert pictures into a post between paragraphs of text.  I have done it before, and it was a time consuming and laborious process.  But I couldn't figure out how to add pictures to my picture gallery.  Then I started getting a message which said "Data base error.  Please try again.  If come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."  So I'm stuck.  I can't add the pictures between paragraphs in my post.   

Tinker:
I saw the same error message when uploading the 2018 TBKD logo, but when I looked at the gallery a few minutes later, the picture had uploaded and was in my gallery.

pmmpete:
I was also able to download pictures to my gallery and insert links to the pictures between paragraphs of text in a post, even though I'm still receiving the error message.

polepole:
I should be updating site software in the coming weeks, including the gallery.  Let's see if that fixes these issues.

-Allen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version