Forum > Montana Kayak Fishing

Montana is in the Northwest !

(1/3) > >>

Therickers:
I was wondering why Montana doesn't have its own board like the rest of the northwest states have ?
I feel like our defiantly northwest state is treated like an unwanted stepchild !!  Just joking, but It would be nice to have Montana get its own board like the other northwest states have.  I am taking this boat down the Marias river this Sunday from Tiber dam to Moffit bridge. I will try to take some pics for the board.  Thanks for hearing my gripe !

http://picasaweb.google.com/rickersnumber1/MyTupperwareTrawler?authkey=gTBL4py9FCc

polepole:
Shezam!!!  There is now a Montana Board.

Nice to see you here Mr. Rickers!!

-Allen

Therickers:
Thank you, thank you , thank you.   I'll post a link to the photos that I will take this Sunday on the Marias River (weather permitting).
In the mean time enjoy a few of my pictures of Montana on these Picasa links. View as slide show cuz they show up nice and large with the captions and all. Please pardon me if I've posted these before but there may be some that would like to see them.  I have a cheapo camera and don't claim to be a photographer, but the subject matter just explodes all around us in all the western states, (All the world for that matter) and I really enjoy sharing my photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rickersnumber1/GetThereFastThenGoRealSlowPlayWithFisheysThenLetThemGo?authkey=GGfIfj9ghz4

[WR]:
well, helloooo Montana....thanx for reminding us that yakkers come from all over....

Therickers:
I was born on a surfboard on the south side of the OB pier and used to kayak at and in the La Jolla caves when nobody ever did that.  San Diego used to be such a great place back in the day !   
Salmon Beach (Tacoma) was home for ten years and I've been in Montana for over ten years now.
When I die I don't want to be buried, just prop me up against a tree on the river bank and duct tape a fishing pole into one hand and a Sam Adams Boston Lager into the other hand.  Hang a sign on the back of the tree that says "do not disturb" !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version