Forum > Heroes On the Water

***UPDATE POST 1*** Thresher 140 Auction for HOW

(1/2) > >>

RacinRob:
****The paddle was won by Kevin Storm from NCKA. Thee are still Thresher tickets left. I also have a Rod and Reel to auction off now. See new post for that. ******

Hi all,
     This is an auction I am running down in CA for Nor Cal HOW. I am willing to ship this kayak to you if it is won by a NWKA member. The following is the post I have on Facebook and NCKA.

Here is some exciting news for Nor Cal Heroes on the Water. I have secured a sweet Wilderness Systems Thresher 140 w/rudder(retail value $1669) and an Adventure Technology Oracle Angler paddle (retail value $285). I am hosting a raffle for each of these items, with all proceeds going to the Nor Cal chapter of HOW.
Here is how it will be done:
1. Kayak Raffle: Tickets are $20 each. There will be a total of 250 tickets sold. Tickets will be sold in multiple venues such as through NCKA. When all the tickets are sold we will hold a drawing, with 1 person as the winner. There will be no pre-determined timeframe for when the kayak will be raffled, as once all tickets are sold the raffle will be held.
2. Paddle Raffle: Tickets are $5 each. There will be a total of 100 tickets sold. Tickets will be sold in multiple venues such as NCKA. The drawing rules will be the same as for the kayak, once all the tickets are sold the raffle will be held.

Payment: Paypal is the best and preferred way to get a ticket. DO NOT ANYWHERE ON PAYPAL ORDER INSTRUCTIONS MENTION RAFFLE. All I want is your name and handle as necessary.

Paypal Link here: http://www.crazydoginvestments.com/heroes-on-the-water.html

If you would like to send a check:

Send to:
 Rob Knoles
 4111 Riosa Rd
 Sheridan CA 95681

Please note on check which drawing the payment is for. Again I would prefer you send one check for each drawing. Can be sent in same envelope. You MUST send me a PM on NWKA to RacinRob BEFORE you send the check so I can keep track of how many tickets are sold. When you send the PM I will inform you if tickets are left for purchase, then you can send the funds.

Delivery of prizes: I will do my best to use the NCKA express to get the prizes delivered. If the express does not work I will deliver the kayak personally anywhere in Nor Cal. The paddle will be delivered by express too. In the event it can not be delivered that way I will ship it out at my cost.

----FIRST COME FIRST SERVED----GOOD LUCK TO ALL----

Specs and features: http://www.wildernesssystems.com/us/products/thresher-140

hdpwipmonkey:
Since I didn't win the Hobie revo from the CCA drawing I might as well try my luck on this one...

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Matt M:

--- Quote from: hdpwipmonkey on May 04, 2016, 09:22:48 AM ---Since I didn't win the Hobie revo from the CCA drawing I might as well try my luck on this one...

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same thing.

RacinRob:
Update post 1

RacinRob:
Alright everyone, this is where the kayak raffle is at. We have a lot of tickets left and this is dragging on far too long. I am cutting the raffle short. It will end on July 31st at 10am. If you want tickets, now is the time. Everyone that has purchased tickets now has a much better chance of winning. The raffle will happen the day after the Albion Tournament. If you would like to buy tickets see ink in 1st post, or see me at site C-19 at the campground from Thursday to Sun Morn.

Thank you to all who have supported HOW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version