Forum > Don't Ask Me How I Know

Kayak vs. Subaru- Fishing Trip Ruined

<< < (2/4) > >>

Captain Redbeard:
Oh no! Sorry man! The things we do for fish.  ;D

rogerdodger:

--- Quote from: bb2fish on May 08, 2018, 01:14:09 PM ---OH NO, that is a total BUMMER. 
Don't think you get any AOTY points for "subaru" or "hatchback".

--- End quote ---

might need a super sized hawg trough to document one of those.   ;D

stuff is stuff; people are people; and dogs are people (almost).  how can you be too upset when just stuff got damaged....  cheers, roger

Tinker:
Quoting the great philosopher, Bill Engvall, "Here's your sign."

C_Run:
Well, I was having a measure of solace from these comments ....up until Tinker came along.  >:(

So my multi-species AOTY coup didn't happen yet. The car will get fixed and I will soldier on.

Matt M:
I think everyone who kayaks will eventually have a similar type moment at some point in their kayaking careers. You're not alone!

I was visiting Hagg lake a few years ago and completely forgot my wheels... No problem, I have the kayak on the trailer, easy load out and in right?? Well the early morning launch was no problem with just another boater at the ramp, but in the afternoon it was a sea of boats coming and going and being in a kayak I am extra conscious of taking up ramp space, but the water level was quite low and I paid the entry fee so I was just entitled to use the ramp right?? Well I rushed as quickly as I could to load the kayak onto the trailer and figured I didn't need to strap it down as I was just heading to the top of the ramp to get out of the way. Sure enough when I stopped that damn kayak slid all the way forward and put a nice little dent into the back hatch of the car... lesson learned, at least throw one strap over the thing whenever you're moving it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version