Forum > For Safety's Sake

drowning at flat head lake

(1/3) > >>

[WR]:
I've reached out to pmmpete to make sure it wasn't him.

https://nbcmontana.com/amp/news/local/flathead-lake-crews-continue-search-for-drowning-victim

pmmpete:
It wasn't me.  Which you should have guessed, because the article said "Both individuals were not wearing life vests."

[WR]:
Uhhh. Yeah, missed that part.. glad it's not you

Drifter2007:
I just don't understand how people go kayaking without a PFD. I truly consider it just the same as the paddle. Would never even consider going without it, and I wear it 100% of the time.

bogueYaker:

--- Quote from: Drifter2007 on August 13, 2021, 01:12:28 PM ---I just don't understand how people go kayaking without a PFD. I truly consider it just the same as the paddle. Would never even consider going without it, and I wear it 100% of the time.

--- End quote ---

This week another kayaker gave me shit for not wearing my life jacket... I figured he was being catty because I'd earlier advised him that casting for pinks while trolling was a ticketable offense .... Regardless, he was right. When I got home I ordered a high backed life jacket -- should be more comfortable than the one I was sitting on when he mentioned the lack of a life jacket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version