Forum > Montana Kayak Fishing

December lake trout fishing on Flathead Lake

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mojo Jojo:

--- Quote from: pmmpete on December 08, 2021, 11:28:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mojo Jojo on December 08, 2021, 10:41:13 AM ---Hey Pete! You forgot the pictures of all the fish?!  ???

--- End quote ---
The fish were modest sized, good for eating but not for taking grip and grin pictures.

--- End quote ---
Any fish picture loos good my friend. Glad you got some fishing in. Always love reading your East of the Rockies reports.

pmmpete:

--- Quote from: Mojo Jojo on December 08, 2021, 03:33:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: pmmpete on December 08, 2021, 11:28:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mojo Jojo on December 08, 2021, 10:41:13 AM ---Hey Pete! You forgot the pictures of all the fish?!  ???

--- End quote ---
The fish were modest sized, good for eating but not for taking grip and grin pictures.

--- End quote ---
Any fish picture loos good my friend. Glad you got some fishing in. Always love reading your East of the Rockies reports.

--- End quote ---
Actually, Missoula and Flathead Lake are west of the continental divide..

skayaker2:
Looks pretty, cold but not windy. It seems any fish caught in those conditions from a kayak would merit a picture, looks pretty cold!!
Pictures or no pictures it's great you got to enjoy a day out in the water and bring something for the table!

pmmpete:
I got in another day of lake trout fishing on Flathead Lake on December 13.  It started to snow as I was getting off the lake.  Perhaps it's time to pack up my kayak fishing gear for the winter and dig out my ice fishing gear.

YakHunter:
Got to hand it to you on getting out when the white fluffy stuff is abundant.  You are a hardier soul than I am.  Although some of our lakes are now forming hardwater so I need to drag out my auger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version