Forum > Events

AOTY 2021-Congratulations to Jed and Asher

(1/2) > >>

Spot:
Congratulations to the Father/Daughter duo that swept the AOTY in 2021! 

With this win, Jed joins an esteemed group of kayak anglers who can say that they've won the NWKA AOTY twice.  I think he had something to prove after coming in 2nd for so many years.  :laugh:

-Mark-

Nobaddays:
Congrats both Jed and Asher.  Awesome job both of you.

I was really hoping to be able to make a last minute run to take the lead, but it didn’t happen.  Maybe 2022 will be the year that I out fish Jed.  Stranger things have happened.

Drifter2007:
Congratulations Jed and Asher!

I am hoping to start working on the prize packs next week. I think you will both be pretty happy.

Jed, you get to take your pick of guided fishing trips. There are 3 to choose from. One seat with Damon from Nomad's Fishing Adventures (Choose Sled or Drift boat) You can add that to the one from last year.

There are two drift boat trips with Instinct Outdoors or Fisherman Mike's.

So, let me know please.

Congratulations also to James (Nobaddays) for dominating the fly category.
James has already selected the Moonshine Rod Co fly pole which will come with a Cheeky Fly Fishing reel.

James also finished in 2nd place in the overall! You will get the next pick of guided trips.

Lauren aka Captain Redbeard (2nd place fly), you get to choose between an 8 wt or a 5 wt Echo base rod from the Caddis Fly Shop.
You will get the remaining guided fishing trip for you 3rd place overall finish!

Snopro will get the other fly rod for his 3rd place finish in the fly category.

Congratulations everyone!

I guess I am going to need to find more guided fishing trip sponsors since I can't seem to do better than 4th place!

[WR]:
Good solid work by all involved. Congratulations to all the top finishers

Drifter2007:

--- Quote from: Drifter2007 on January 05, 2022, 01:54:23 PM ---Congratulations Jed and Asher!

I am hoping to start working on the prize packs next week. I think you will both be pretty happy.

Jed, you get to take your pick of guided fishing trips. There are 3 to choose from. One seat with Damon from Nomad's Fishing Adventures (Choose Sled or Drift boat) You can add that to the one from last year.

There are two drift boat trips with Instinct Outdoors or Fisherman Mike's.

So, let me know please.

Congratulations also to James (Nobaddays) for dominating the fly category.
James has already selected the Moonshine Rod Co fly pole which will come with a Cheeky Fly Fishing reel.

James also finished in 2nd place in the overall! You will get the next pick of guided trips.

Lauren aka Captain Redbeard (2nd place fly), you get to choose between an 8 wt or a 5 wt Echo base rod from the Caddis Fly Shop.
You will get the remaining guided fishing trip for you 3rd place overall finish!

Snopro will get the other fly rod for his 3rd place finish in the fly category.

Congratulations everyone!

I guess I am going to need to find more guided fishing trip sponsors since I can't seem to do better than 4th place!

--- End quote ---

Lauren has selected the 5 wt fly rod from The Caddis Fly Shop, so that gives Snopro the 8 wt.

Good job guys! I can't wait to see some of the fish that get caught with these!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version