Forum > For Safety's Sake

The self rescue!

<< < (2/11) > >>

goldendog:
Nice job Zee! What camera were you using?

fishnut:
Good tutorial Zee. What's up with Tupperware's Cobra navigator comment?

rawkfish:

--- Quote from: goldendog on February 02, 2010, 08:27:53 PM ---Nice job Zee! What camera were you using?

--- End quote ---

I had the same question, but from the credits after the clip and the fact that it looks like around 720p is it safe to say it was a GoPro?
That is one sick little toy!  8)
I'm going to have to start saving up for one of those!

http://www.goprocamera.com/hdheropreview/

Oh yeah, awesome how-to btw!

bsteves:

--- Quote ---Now go do it in a Cobra Navigator XF.  :lol:
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: fishnut1 on February 02, 2010, 08:48:44 PM ---Good tutorial Zee. What's up with Tupperware's Cobra navigator comment?

--- End quote ---

FFTW bought my old Cobra Navigator XF.  It has a fairly high center of gravity and is a "dry ride" but as such can be a bit tricky to get back into during a self rescue.   With a little practice and even that isn't too bad. 

Brian

ZeeHawk:
Thanks you guys. Glad it can be helpful.

--- Quote from: hydrospider on February 02, 2010, 08:32:01 AM ---Assuming your using the GoPro cam, Is it mounted or mountable with a 1/4" threaded holder?

--- End quote ---
It is a GoPro cam and has a mounting system of it's own. Kind of like a hinge. Cool thing is that I use a suction cup mount that will work on any smooth surface. If you have a smooth kayak, like I know you do, it's awesome!

--- Quote from: Spot on February 02, 2010, 08:42:49 AM ---Now we want one in the surf!!!!   ;D

--- End quote ---
Yeah that one has been on the list. Sure I'll get to it sometime this summer.

--- Quote from: yaknitup on February 02, 2010, 09:15:06 PM ---I had the same question, but from the credits after the clip and the fact that it looks like around 720p is it safe to say it was a GoPro?
That is one sick little toy!  8)
I'm going to have to start saving up for one of those!

--- End quote ---
I'm in the process of making a full review on this camera and it's safe to say I'm quite impressed. The image quality is very impressive.

Z

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version