Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Did ya lose something?  (Read 1285 times)

dberd

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: May 2011
Is the guy in the yellow hobie that I talked to upstream of the St John's bridge last Saturday in here ? I was in my dune Hobie and we mentioned the sea lion in our area. I found something I'm sure you want back...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 02:50:14 PM by dberd »
" History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man"  BOC

Mojo Jojo

• Sturgeon
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Hopefully they chime in, kayak parts and accessories are expensive. Might try the local FB market places if you use FB.

Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”

Zach.Dennis

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Aug 2015
Is the guy in the yellow hobie that I talked to upstream of the St John's bridge last Saturday in here ? I was in my dune Hobie and we mentioned the sea lion in our area. I found something I'm sure you want back...

I have a yellow Hobie Revolution and was in that area last Saturday.  However, i dont believe i lost anything (but may not be looking closely).

Was it me you were talking to? PM if you think it may be and i can tell you if it was mine or not.

If it was not be- Jon who is much older than i frequents that area in his kayak.  However he is not on the board or social.  But you can always find him in his boat at Sellwood.  He is nicknamed the Sultan of Sellwood and he brings his kayak out every once in a while.

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 09:12:47 AM by Zach.Dennis »
2021 1st Place ORC
2023 1st Place ORC

dberd

• Salmon

I have a yellow Hobie Revolution and was in that area last Saturday.  However, i dont believe i lost anything (but may not be looking closely).

Was it me you were talking to? PM if you think it may be and i can tell you if it was mine or not.

If it was not be- Jon who is much older than i frequents that area in his kayak.  However he is not on the board or social.  But you can always find him in his boat at Sellwood.  He is nicknamed the Sultan of Sellwood and he brings his kayak out every once in a while.

Thanks

Hi Zach....I would have thought I would have recognized you,even though it wasn't a close encounter, but I also assumed you guys always head the other direction. But now that you mention it,i it did match your look and yak pretty close. We talked briefly about the fish just caught on the other side of the river and I mentioned the sea lion in our area. The person proceeded up past the rr bridge and then back down on the other side. Sound familiar? Let me know and I'll get a PM going!
Thanks,Dean

bogueYaker

• Lingcod
  • Pace the halls and climb the walls
  • Date Registered: Aug 2019

Thanks

dberd -- I think this is the cat Zach.Dennis is referring to as the potential kayaker you're after:
https://youtu.be/GRklQcLhcQA?t=187

Edit to add: If you're rightfully wary of clicking links posted by randos, just youtube "Sultan of Sellwood", this vid is posted by "Next Adventure PDX" youtube channel.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 12:47:45 PM by bogueYaker »

dberd

• Salmon

Thanks

dberd -- I think this is the cat Zach.Dennis is referring to as the potential kayaker you're after:
https://youtu.be/GRklQcLhcQA?t=187

Edit to add: If you're rightfully wary of clicking links posted by randos, just youtube "Sultan of Sellwood", this vid is posted by "Next Adventure PDX" youtube channel.

Thanks,BY....definitely a younger man,dark facial hair

dberd

• Salmon
Update...owner has been found. Met Ben at the launch this morning and he got his Visi Pole back. Dang, I was getting used to that thing ;D

xiaolu

• Herring
  • Date Registered: Sep 2017
Update...owner has been found. Met Ben at the launch this morning and he got his Visi Pole back. Dang, I was getting used to that thing ;D
Very nice of you. Thank you.

anything