Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:33:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Oregon Rockfish Classic - Who is still coming/Potluck Planning  (Read 7222 times)

rawkfish

• ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
I will be there as well. Really looking forward to it! Let me think about what to bring. Our garden is coming along nicely...

Incidentally, I just called Shaun at Chinook Bend and he said he might offer to be the rep/leader for the event in future years because he's a corporation. I let him know that the tax law changes have affected how we do things, and he certainly doesn't know all the details, but it might be good for someone knowledgeable about the details to have a discussion with him on this.

That's really cool!

2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson

Deluxeharley

• Lingcod
  • "Live like Ron"
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
Also put me down for napkins to go along with the plates. Dale
My New Motto is.... "Live like Ron"

Lancer Jigs

• Plankton
  • Date Registered: Jul 2016
Hi from Lancer Jigs we were really looking forward to coming down again this year however we just found out my dad (Terry`s)  has cancer and will only be with us a few more months. Glad to see so many people involved in ORC this year and we hope to be back next year. Happy and safe fishing Tony & Terry Benner

hdpwipmonkey

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
Hi from Lancer Jigs we were really looking forward to coming down again this year however we just found out my dad (Terry`s)  has cancer and will only be with us a few more months. Glad to see so many people involved in ORC this year and we hope to be back next year. Happy and safe fishing Tony & Terry Benner
Sorry to hear about your dad.  I just lost my dad to cancer and COPD about 6 months ago.  Take every minute you can with him.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.
Also, don't worry, you'll be with us in spirit.  I'm sure there will be plenty of fish caught with your jigs (hopefully I'll be one of them).
Ray
2020 Hobie Outback "Chum Chicken"
2018 Native Titan 10.5 "Battle Barge"
Wilderness Tarpon 100

www.facebook.com/HOWNOC

2016 Junk Jig Challenge
Category - IT’S NOT A DRINKING PROBLEM IF YOU’RE BEING CREATIVE
1st place - The Drunken Bastard

Drifter2007

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
Ok, so the added weekend of all depths halibut has thrown a wrench in my plan. I won't be joining in on the kayak fun on the 7th. I haven't put any halibut in the freezer yet this year and I have an invite for that day out of Newport. We enjoyed Halibut about once a week this last year, and I don't want that to change. Does this make me a traitor, probably so. But seriously, Lemon Pepper grilled Halibut is one of my all time favorite foods.
1991 Desert Storm (USMC)
2004-2005 OIF (US ARMY)
2006-2007 OEF (US ARMY)
2009-2010 OIF II (US Army)
2016 Retired!

Drifter2007

• Salmon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
Sorry to hear about the Benner's dad. You guys are awesome people and you make an awesome product. I also will be using some Lancer jigs in the very near future.
1991 Desert Storm (USMC)
2004-2005 OIF (US ARMY)
2006-2007 OEF (US ARMY)
2009-2010 OIF II (US Army)
2016 Retired!

craig

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
Sorry to hear about your dad. That definitely takes priority.

ndogg

• ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
I would volunteer to clean fish, but I won't be drinking much, and I am not sure it is safe for me handle sharp knives while sober.

sumpNZ

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
I will be there as well. Really looking forward to it! Let me think about what to bring. Our garden is coming along nicely...

Incidentally, I just called Shaun at Chinook Bend and he said he might offer to be the rep/leader for the event in future years because he's a corporation. I let him know that the tax law changes have affected how we do things, and he certainly doesn't know all the details, but it might be good for someone knowledgeable about the details to have a discussion with him on this.

That's really cool!

Zach Dennis (IIRC) was also looking to forming a non-profit that could handle all NWKA related tournaments.  If that goes through it might be preferable to have one entity handle all the tournaments/fund raisers.
2012 ORC 5th Place

Deluxeharley

• Lingcod
  • "Live like Ron"
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
Craig is there going to be any type of a drawing this year for fundraising. I have not seen anything regarding this so I assume not.
My New Motto is.... "Live like Ron"

INSAYN

• ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
Craig is there going to be any type of a drawing this year for fundraising. I have not seen anything regarding this so I assume not.

How about a drunk coloring contest?

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15

RoxnDox

• Salmon
  • Native Propel
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013

Who's gonna be the drunk(s) and who's gonna be coloring them?  And will it be washables or permanent markers?   ;D ;D ;D
Junk Jigs "BEST USE OF ACTUAL JUNK" category - "That tape should have been a prized possession and not junk. That will be a collectors item in 30 years!” & “There sure is a lot of junk in there.”

bluewrx02

• Salmon
  • Facebook
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011

Who's gonna be the drunk(s) and who's gonna be coloring them?  And will it be washables or permanent markers?   ;D ;D ;D
:spittake:
2011 Oregon Rockfish Classic – 1st place
2013 Oregon Rockfish Classic - 1st place

2011 Hobie Outback     
2013 Hobie Revo 13     
2014 Hobie Adventure Island

craig

• Sturgeon

I do not have anything for the drawing.

craig

• Sturgeon
*BUMP*

So far it looks like 20 people have said they are coming.