Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:26:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV prize donors  (Read 6316 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Boonedox is a new sponsor this year and they really came through with a neat prize. A KURL wall storage system. Friends that run BooneDox gear appreciate the way they make transport and storage easier and are impressed with the quality of BooneDox products. They carry innovative gear for a few different applications on their www.boonedoxusa.com site so be sure to check them out. Thanks again for the support Tim.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
HydroKaddy sent a gift certificate for a HydroKaddy for the event this year. The winner of the gifty will be able to use the code to choose a Kaddy color from their www.kayakkaddy.com website. Pick a color that matches your kayak or something that improves your visibility on the water, they all look good.

Here's the product description:

Dimensions: 42.9 in (L) X 22.5 in (W) X 10.22 in (H)
Access hatch: Easily accessible 11 in. diameter
Compatible with any kayak, canoe, or SUP
Weight: 11lbs
Max load capacity 50lbs.
Internal volume approximately 35 liters for storage
Gamma Seal lid with custom lanyard to keep your contents safe and dry
Custom connector strap 2’LWP with black anodized snap hooks (easily connects to handles, pad eyes, etc)
Rear drain plug and handle
Deck bungee included and installed

We got to check out Ramons Kaddy last year and I really wish I had one of these when I was still spearfishing. Thanks again Ryan

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
RinseKit is a new sponsor and sent a RinseKit Plus to the event this year. We use one of these units while fishing PC to wash off sand from our drysuits and kayaks before loading up. They make some innovative products for everyday situations. You can use their gear as a camp shower, gear clean up, or people cool down. Go to www.rinsekit.com to check out what they offer and to see what other people are using RinseKits for. Thanks RinseKit we appreciate the support.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
THE ROD GLOVE donated two Rod Gloves and Two Bait Gloves to the tournament this year. Rod Glove designs products to keep fishing rods and other gear organized while fishing and during transport. While meant for bass boat fishing their products translates well to the limited space on kayaks. Rod Glove has really done the research and created a great tackle management system that makes you a more efficient angler while protecting your investments. Check out www.therodglove.com for some great ideas. Thank you Jim.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Stoked to have Tifosi Optics as a Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV sponsor this year. They sent two pairs of their polarized sunglasses for the prize table. Tifosi is a leader in eye protection for cycling and running and now produces polarized models for anglers. They have carried over venting and comfort technology from other sports and integrated them in to their fishing line of shades. With the ease at which gear can be lost while kayak fishing, Tifosi offers high quality eyewear at a perfect price point to be worn on every outing. Become a Super Fan at www.tifosioptics.com Thanks for the support Ben

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
RAM Mounts sent a box full of great gear to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV. Up for grabs are 2 Tough Poles, 2 Roller Balls, and one X Grip. Ram offers a wide variety of versatile mounting options for every activity. They have a huge catalog that covers everything from motorcycle and kayak mounts to accessibility components and beyond. The best part is that they are based in Seattle. Gotta love the local support from an awesome company. Find the solution for your mounting needs at www.rammount.com Thank you very much Brad

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Please welcome Bioenno Power to the prize table. They have sent a sweet battery and charger set up to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV.
Prize contains:
1 Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
1 Charger
Specs are:
12V
180 Watt-Hours
Weight 4.3 lbs
Dimensions 6" x 3.9" x 3.8"
Bioenno Power offers many battery options to ensure you find the exact power source you require whether it's for RC models, fish finders or even solar generating needs. Bioenno Power probably has what you are looking for at www.bioennopower.com . I have not tried these batteries yet but asked some friends that run them and all have had positive feedback on the batteries performance. This is definitely a top prize and we appreciate the support. Thank you Kevin.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Panther Martin sent a great prize box to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout IV this year. They are a new sponsor and we are happy to have their lures on the prize table. "The Greatest Fish Catcher Of All Time" is a bold statement but Panther Martin delivers on this claim. I remember growing up using their Teardrop Spinners for panfish and coastal cutthroats and steelhead in the larger sizes. These lures really catch fish! Visit www.panthermartin.com to find their new offerings and innovative designs and don't forget to enter your best PM catch to their Trophy Fish Contest for a chance to win some cool gear. Thank you for the support April.

bb2fish

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
Jed, you ROCK on the prize donor solicitations!! 
Great job getting support for the Crappie Shootout tournament and lots of attendees signed up for a super event. 

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Jed, you ROCK on the prize donor solicitations!! 
Great job getting support for the Crappie Shootout tournament and lots of attendees signed up for a super event.
Thanks Barb, you should come over if you can. I can almost guarantee you will leave with some gear ;)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Work Sharp agreed to donate some gear for the BCS IV this year. They have been a solid supporter of the event and offer great gear. The Pocket Knife Sharpener is a very handy tool that is super compact and their Knife and Tool Sharpener is a must for home use. They are also based in Oregon which makes shopping local an easy decision. www.worksharptools.com is where you will find the best tool sharpeners and please give them a like on Facebook. Thanks again Heather.
Update: Prizes include:
1 Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener
1 Pocket Knife Sharpener
Shirt and catalog

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Petzl will again be sending some awesome gear to the event this year. They make the best headlamps as well as a full line of recreational and work place climbing gear. Give their page a like and follow their athletes as they achieve incredible feats around the world. I do, it's actually pretty cool. Find out more at www.petzl.com and get their headlamps at most sporting goods retailers.

Update.
PETZL sent:
2 TIKKA 200 Head Lamps

C_Run

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
Wow! it looks like I should take up crappie fishing, too. That's a lot of prizes.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Wow! it looks like I should take up crappie fishing, too. That's a lot of prizes.
Come on over C_Run it's super easy. Last year's winner used a worm and split shot to get all 7 species. The prizes are nice and the buckle just arrived today.

C_Run

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
Come on over C_Run it's super easy. Last year's winner used a worm and split shot to get all 7 species. The prizes are nice and the buckle just arrived today.

We are thinking about it!

anything