Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:43:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

by Spot
[Today at 10:57:58 AM]

[Today at 09:01:15 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 05:40:19 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 08:33:45 PM]

by PNW
[April 19, 2024, 08:37:24 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 07:29:58 PM]

by PNW
[April 19, 2024, 07:22:33 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 08:51:17 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:25:36 PM]

by jed
[April 18, 2024, 01:45:57 PM]

by jed
[April 17, 2024, 04:56:16 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:43:36 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 08:01:37 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 10:04:37 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 02:48:20 PM]

Picture Of The Month

Swede P's first AOTY fish is a bruiser!

Topic: Old town salty pdl  (Read 2681 times)

Ttate

• Herring
  • Date Registered: May 2014
I looking ar getting a pdl kayak for hitting Puget sound and Westport maybe even some of the bigger rivers.  The old town salty caught my eye but can’t find one local. Anyone have any experience or thoughts. I was looking at the big water as well but salty is cheaper and looks like it can handle rough water better

uplandsandpiper

Based on latest production timelines probably won't be available locally until Sept/Oct. It is a great platform for those fisheries mentioned. Lightweight and fast it is based on the Ocean Kayak Malibu hull design which has proven itself already.

HuyFishin

• Perch
  • Huyfishin Youtube page.
  • Date Registered: May 2020
I looking ar getting a pdl kayak for hitting Puget sound and Westport maybe even some of the bigger rivers.  The old town salty caught my eye but can’t find one local. Anyone have any experience or thoughts. I was looking at the big water as well but salty is cheaper and looks like it can handle rough water better

Did you end up ordering the salty pdl?

uplandsandpiper

I got one on the way. Looking forward to it.

HuyFishin

• Perch
  • Huyfishin Youtube page.
  • Date Registered: May 2020

Congratulations!

did you go with ember or photic? Also what is your wait time they gave you?

uplandsandpiper

Ember Camo...its more visible.

January delivery.

Congratulations!

did you go with ember or photic? Also what is your wait time they gave you?