Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[March 27, 2024, 12:49:04 PM]

[March 27, 2024, 07:37:59 AM]

[March 26, 2024, 09:10:45 PM]

[March 25, 2024, 05:15:36 PM]

by Spot
[March 25, 2024, 02:39:54 PM]

by PNW
[March 24, 2024, 07:14:07 PM]

[March 23, 2024, 10:59:04 PM]

[March 21, 2024, 06:23:10 AM]

[March 17, 2024, 06:42:23 PM]

[March 17, 2024, 08:44:53 AM]

[March 15, 2024, 06:45:09 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 05:55:18 PM]

[March 10, 2024, 11:20:08 AM]

[February 29, 2024, 07:05:43 AM]

[February 26, 2024, 01:31:23 PM]

Picture Of The Month

SD2OR with a trophy fall walleye

Topic: Brownlee Crappie Shootout 7 sponsors and donations  (Read 6253 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Next Adventure is a constant supporter of the BCS and this year is no exception. They will be sending a bunch of gear to help with the swags bags for every participant.

We are hoping to see some of their staff and shop ambassadors at the event this year as we always enjoy seeing sponsors at the event. These guys and gals really know their sport and can help answer any questions you have about kayak fishing.

Their shop in Portland is the main source of paddling gear in the area and their Scappoose location is a great place to try some kayaks on the water.

Their online shop at https://www.nextadventure.net/ is another way to connect and find some awesome gear. An added bonus to Next Adventure is that they actually offer many of the other brands that donate to the BCS making it a great place to show some sponsor love.

Thank you CJ for the support. Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 09:52:03 AM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
B'n'M Poles as agreed to send some gear to the BCS 7 this year. I have not yet received the gear but I believe their regional representative will be trying to make it over to attend the event.

B and M Poles has been making crappie specific gear for many years and has it's finger on the pulse of the crappie fishing world. This makes them a great resource to look to for panfish and other light action gear.

The donation will most likely be some panfish specific gear and possibly a rod or two but we will have to wait and see for sure. In the mean time you can check them out at https://www.bnmpoles.com/collections/fishing-poles

These poles are also available at Next Adventure.

Thank you for the donation offer Chad and we hope to see you at the park.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon

YakAttack agreed to be a sponsor for the BCS again for the 2022 event.

YakAttack offers everything for your kayak from Anchors to Zookas. They really do have a vast amount of products to choose from and their blog contains useful information on some of their products.

The donation is for 3 $25 gift codes so you can shop and find the exact part you require from https://www.yakattack.us/

Thank you John and Kirsten for the sweet donation.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Update on B'n'M Poles donation. They sent 4 crappie/trout/panfish rods for the prize table. The rods feel light with lots of whip and flex that is perfect for pan fishing.

Donation includes one each:

Little Lucy Rod

Bucks Graphite Rod

Sam's Super Sensitive Rod

Leland's TCB combo

https://www.bnmpoles.com/

Thanks again B'n'M!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 07:08:12 PM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Bi-Mart sent a $20 gift certificate to the BCS 7 prize pool this year. Bi-Mart is one of my favorite stores to visit because the staff is always happy and they offer many popular goods at great prices.

From home ware to garden to sporting goods, Bi-Mart has everything you need. https://www.bimart.com/

Pro tip: Ned Rig worms are still only $3.99

Thank you for the support Bi-Mart! I WILL win something on the Tuesday giveaways one of these days!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 09:05:10 AM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
We have another sweeeeeeeeet donation to the raffle. Our buddy Bernie has agreed to a custom rod build for the raffle this year. If you don't know Bernie, he is an awesome boat and kayak angler that wraps some of the coolest rods around. He is offering to build a rod on the Rainshadow RCKJB blank platform for the lucky winner. The are serious rods that will make short work of big fish.

From Rainshadow: "One of our most popular and most versatile blank lines that we have. Optimized for the knife jigging technique, ranging in lure weights from 112g to 600g you will be hard-pressed to not find what you are looking for. Made from our RX6 graphite and E-Glass these are also some of the most durable blanks that we offer. These are great for most if not all pelagic species you may be targeting, and they are also great for deep water halibut fishing and even wrangling a tarpon or big grouper. Give one a try, you won’t be let down."

Here's some pix of his work.

Thank you for the great donation Bernie!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 11:23:15 AM by jed »

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Stryker Rods will be sending a couple items to the BCS 7 this year.

I have been a field staffer for this company since they started their own venture in 2019. These are anglers that have been in the rod making business for other companies for many years and decided it was time to stryke out on their own. They bring a wealth of knowledge on how to build quality rods and the enthusiasm of a growing company.

Their finished rods are top notch and they are heavy in to producing high quality blanks for many other fishing applications.

The donation is for an LSW663 blank -

Tip Size   

Butt Diameter (in)   

Weight (oz)   

Line Rating   
20-40lb

Lure Rating   
1-8oz

Action Rating   
Moderate/Fast

Power Rating   
Medium

Length   
6'6"

and a finished SH795S-2 rod -

Line Rating   
8-15lb

Lure Rating   
1/4 to 5/8oz

Power Rating   
Medium

Action Rating   
Fast

Length   
7' 9"

Find all of their blanks and finished rods at https://strykerrods.us/

Thank you Josh for the donation and the chance to try out some great rods.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 06:25:56 PM by jed »

anything