Forum > Product Discussions

shout out for kokatat drysuits!!

(1/2) > >>

dampainter:
for those looking to get a drysuit i say get a kokatat! after 6 years of owning my suit i sent it in for leak repair(dam rockfish quills!)  was told i had a fabric separation warranty issue and that my suit was/is going to be replaced with another free of charge.  how`s that for customer service? WOW!!!

INSAYN:
Right on!  That reminds me I need to send mine in this fall for some pinhole repairs in the legs.  :happy3:

Noob Noob:

--- Quote from: dampainter on September 11, 2019, 07:44:49 PM ---for those looking to get a drysuit i say get a kokatat! after 6 years of owning my suit i sent it in for leak repair(dam rockfish quills!)  was told i had a fabric separation warranty issue and that my suit was/is going to be replaced with another free of charge.  how`s that for customer service? WOW!!!

--- End quote ---

That is crazy awesome!  :D

I just wore my Gore-Tex SuperNova Angler for the first time yesterday and I have to say: it was way more comfortable to fish in than I thought!

ballardbrad:
They are a great company and super comfortable.  If you're in the market for one in the Seattle area, Outdoor Emporium is having an end of the season Hobie Demo Day on Lake Ballinger from 10-2.  They have some demo Kokatat Angler Suits available at the eventfor those wanting to try them on and pedal around.

snopro:
Bumping this back up with my current experience.

I sent in my drysuit to have it tank tested.  Waited a few weeks and after thinking about it I decided to have the neck gasket replaced too.  I called in to talk with the repair department and they had found nonrepairable issues with my suits fabric.....and were sending me a new one!  I think this is a great reason to go with the Goretex suit over the other material.  I didn't ask directly but have a feeling it's the Goretex fabric warranty covering the cost of the replacement suit.

Suit arrived on Monday.  It's an upgrade over my old one and has the Goretex Pro fabric.  For the record my old suit was well used and about 10 years old.  Both neck and wrist gaskets had been replace once and were due again.  Huge props and a big thank you to Trask and Kokatat for the new drysuit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version