Forum > Washington Kayak Fishing

sekui

(1/1)

floatin cowboys:
Its been a busy summer for us here, but a good one. I got out yesterday for the last time for kings on the straight this season as chinook season closes on aug 5th on 4,5, and part of 6. Basiclly from Port Angeles west to 4.
Well I hammered the pinks. Trolled about 40 to 50 pulls with a deep six 0 small dodger and an APEX. That APEX takes the cake over the coyote I have to say, as it caught 2 fish to my buddies 1.
Caught 4 kings, one legal at 8# the rest where sent back. After that we went over to snow creek for blacks bass and got a sack full of fish there. Where gona try for Hali as it was open until yesterday the 3rd but was just to tired and had to clean fish and drive home. (just over an hour but still tired) I think my next trip will be to Lake Pleasent for kokes, will see about that. Still working on the crab. I have gotten a few but not a lot. I have been dropping my pot in fresh water. I am going to start going over to dungeness and drop from cline spit. I hear its better. I am gona be  gone for a few weeks to CALI for a wedding in SF. my bro is tying the knot.
When fresh water opens for fishing in sept I may try for flounder as I can see all the small ones in the shallows. OK tight lines to all.
Matt

FishHuntMike:
Excellent!

Apex are my favorite and work great with the deep 6 #0!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version