Forum > British Columbia Kayak Fishing

North Vancouver/Ambleside 2019

<< < (2/4) > >>

Garrick:
@ Yak Fisher, thanks for the report. I will be out of town this weekend, but will try make it out on either the following Saturday or  Sunday.

Where do you launch from at furry creek? The closest launch I could find was porteau cove.

DBam:
Hey! I would be up for some fishing whenever there's someone heading out. Yak fisher are you thinking of going this weekend?

Garrick:
Hi all,
If it is not to windy, I will be heading out this Sunday from 1st light for a couple of hours.

Will be on a grey kayak and wearing an orange pfd.

Hope to see you out there

Tight lines

DBam:
Bummer, can't make it tomorrow. Good luck!

chumchum:
Hello all! I am and Oregonian planning a road trip up to Vancouver island the last week of August! I am familiar with fishing the ocean off my kayak for salmon and rock fish and would like to try my hand at Sockeye fishing. I am looking for any advice on what fishing license I will need, where I should focus my fishing effort, and if anyone wants to meet up and fish. My plan is to ferry over to Victoria from Port Angeles and tourist around a bit. Ive got no set places to be so where ever the fishing and or diving takes me is where I want to go. Any websites I should visit or advice on places to park my truck and sleep would also be appreciated!

Wes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version