Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:10:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

by Spot
[Today at 10:57:58 AM]

[Today at 09:01:15 AM]

[April 22, 2024, 05:40:19 PM]

[April 21, 2024, 08:33:45 PM]

by PNW
[April 19, 2024, 08:37:24 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 07:29:58 PM]

by PNW
[April 19, 2024, 07:22:33 PM]

[April 19, 2024, 08:51:17 AM]

[April 18, 2024, 07:25:36 PM]

by jed
[April 18, 2024, 01:45:57 PM]

by jed
[April 17, 2024, 04:56:16 PM]

[April 17, 2024, 09:43:36 AM]

[April 17, 2024, 08:01:37 AM]

[April 16, 2024, 10:04:37 AM]

[April 15, 2024, 02:48:20 PM]

Picture Of The Month

Swede P's first AOTY fish is a bruiser!

Topic: Brownlee Crappie Shootout V Sponsor List  (Read 7458 times)

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
  • With a But like mine, you'd want to flaunt it too.
  • Date Registered: May 2014
Super excited to have Work Sharp back as a Brownlee Crappie Shootout V sponsor in 2020. I placed well enough to pick this awesome prize off of the prize table last year. This thing is a serious piece of machinery that makes putting an edge on tools a snap. I've sharpened everything possible in the house. Blades, axes, scissors, and even the butter knives are now dangerous😆 Thank you Heather for the great donation. Much appreciated. Visit www.worksharptools.com to find their products and give them a like on their FB page.

Steelwillie39

• Herring
  • Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caug
  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
I purchased the Ken Onion version last year and Wow does it put an edge on ANY knifes!

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Excited to announce Smokehouse Products will be joining the Brownlee Crappie Shootout V this year. I remember using a Little Chief Smoker to turn steelhead into fish candy way back when and I'm sure most of you have similar memories. Smokehouse has been working their magic in the PNW for over 50 years and is the trusted name in smokers. Now I'm wondering how Crappie would turn out smoked.

The Smoker Box allows you to add yummy to a conventional BBQ for an added layer of flavor.

Visit www.smokehouseproducts.com to find the their full line of smokers, brines, grinders and more. They even have a recipe section to help with your next cookout. Thank you for the support Smokehouse.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Very happy to have EGO Fishing - Designed for the Savvy Angler back as a sponsor. These nets are very well constructed and come in several styles. Best of all- they FLOAT! Another neat thing about this company is that they are based very near to the venue. Love the local support. Find the net that suits your fishing style at www.egofishing.com Thank you for the awesome donation Grant.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Boomerang Tool Company sent a box of gear to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout V this year. Pretty stoked to have this company back on the sponsor list. I have been using their Long Snips on every fishing trip for the last few years and they have held up well under constant use even in salt water. They stay out of the way while fishing but are always within easy reach when needed and still cut braid like butter.

Than donation consists of (4) four each of the Long Snip Cheaters, Original Snip, and Retractable Gear Tethers in Medium and Large.

The Gear Tethers are well built with heavy duty retractable kevlar cord and solid metal attachment clip. Feels like they will hold gear very securely. The Snips are the same reliable tools Boomerang is know for to cut line and braid with ease while keeping your work area tidy.

Find their useful gear at local sporting goods shops or order direct from www.boomerangtool.com Thanks for the great donation Nick.

snopro

• Sturgeon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
Big fan of Boomerang tools.  Keep up the good work Jed.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Suspenz Storage and Transportation sent a $75 gift certificate to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout V this year. Visit www.suspenz.com If you are looking for garage storage ideas or need a way to work on your kayak off of the ground. They also offer car top carriers for transportation to your favorite spot and carts to get you to the water when you arrive.
Thank you for the great donation Elizabeth.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Big Hammer Lures sent a some sweet mini hammer swimbaits to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout V. These 2" baits work well for finesse fishing bass and are effective at targeting many other species of fish. Crappie and other panfish will attack these lures on a plain jig head or you can use a Roadrunner blade set up for more flash. Perch will take them when worked near the bottom and trout will hammer them on the drop or retrieve. I'm even planning to try them out on shad this Summer. I've had success with their Ring Hammer's for walleye and the larger swim baits are money in the Ocean.

Follow them on Facebook and find their full line of products at www.swimbait.com Thanks for the continued support Pete.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Road Runner Lures sent a great assortment of fish catching lures to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout V. These lures are very effective right out of the package or you can dress them up with other plastic tails for a unique offering.

I've had success throwing these to suspended crappie after finding a school by trolling. Changing the retrieve really allowed me to work the school and find the bigger fish.

Find their entire line of gear at www.ttiblakemore.com

Thank you for the great gear Ron.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Happy to have Panther Martin as a sponsor this year. I have only had great luck using their spinners for a variety of species and they are constantly coming up with new offerings and twists on tried and true lures. Thank you for the support April.

www.panthermartin.com has the gear you need on your next outing.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Happy to hear one of our favorite sponsors Lancer Jigs is staying healthy and recovering from the shutdown. With the Ocean opening up and seasons being set, make sure you get your orders in at www.lancerjigs.com before the Summer rush.

Tony and Terry are some of the nicest people in the fishing industry and produce lures that work every time. Thanks for the continued support!

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Mobile Warming Technology by Fieldsheer sent an awesome pair of Bluetooth Heated Socks for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout Kayak Fishing Tournament prize table. These look like they will be VERY much appreciated when you are fishing in cold weather. My feet were the first things to get cold while night fishing for walleye last Dec and these bad boys would have made things much more comfortable.

I believe Justin picked up a pair and said they kept his feet toasty all day.

Check out all of their cold weather garments at www.mobilewarming.com Thank you for the donation Matty!

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
AKASO sent a sweet donation to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout Kayak Fishing Tournament this year.

An AKASO V50 Elite action camera will be up for grabs on the prize table at the BCS V. If you are looking for a high quality, yet affordable water proof action camera to document you next adventure, please consider AKASO gear.

This company is quickly growing in the action camera world and we are excited to see what kind of gear they will be coming out with next.

Find their full line of tools and toys at www.akasotech.com Thank you for the awesome prize Fiona

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Mack's Lure really came through for the Brownlee Crappie Shootout Kayak Fishing Tournament this year. They sent a great assortment of gear perfect for the multi species angler.

This local company was born right here in the PNW and was built on the Original Wedding Ring Spinner. This spinner has brought countless numbers of fish to the net over the last 50 years and continues to be a top producer today.

As well as the Original performs, Mack's is dedicated to updating and adding new lures to their ever expanding line of gear. Their lures are perfectly suited for a wide range of species and can also be quickly customized to suit specific situations.

Visit www.mackslure.com to find some of the productive lures on the market. Thank you for the awesome donation Bob.

jed

• ORC_Safety
  • Salmon
Pro-Cure Bait Scents came through again with a smelly prize donation. I use PRO-CURE scents on about 99% of my fishing trips. The 1% is when I forget to bring some. Adding scent to your lures can really get finicky fish to show interest in your offerings and help improve your hookup and catch rate.

www.pro-cure.com has scents that are species specific but I find it fun to mix and match to create unique flavors. Do crappie like the taste of Bloody Tuna? Yes, everything does. Thanks for the continued support Annette and Phil.

anything