Forum > Don't Ask Me How I Know

"Don't Ask Me How I Know" Forum

<< < (2/2)

jgrady:
Another Great reason to Kayak!! this was Early this Morning on the Umpqua River, Not the Best Idea to go Fast in the Darkness of Morning..Anyone Bring A Picnic Basket..LOL they were suck for the better part of 2 hours waiting on the Tide.

Ling ling, Herro?:
For some reason I just can't seem to bring myself to feel sorry for them.  >:D Thanks for sharing!

browneyesvictim:
"There are two kind of captains: those that have run aground, and then there are those that choose not to admit it."
-Unknown

jgrady:
they were all fine,just waiting for the tide,The Fish Bite was OFF today anyway so they were not missing anything, only saw 3 fish caugth all day, and I was not in my kayak I was with a Customer of the motel in his boat..When we saw them about 7am..Lots of Fish on the FF, but none biting.Its been that way a few days Now on the Umpqua.

yaksurf:
Jgrady so how was the fishin?   It was nuts out there on Saturday morning 50 feet of visability you'd hear the sound of a boat and all you could do was hope you didn't see him come out of the fog headed for you.  Fishing was real slowwww on Saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version