Forum > Events

Brownlee Crappie Shootout 8

<< < (17/17)

jed:
We have a last minute sponsor to the BCS 8.

Please welcome Major Craft America Corporation to the Brownlee Crappie Shootout Kayak Fishing Tournament 8.

Major Craft is the leading rod and lure manufacturer in Japan and is now available in the USA. They make really good rods and lures for freshwater as well as saltwater fishing.

Their Jig Para line of lures are super popular for ocean fishing because they really catch fish. From shallow bottom to deep drops, their jigs have been responsible for some awesome catches. Their freshwater line blades and jigs looks like they would work great for walleye, crappie, bass, and most any other species.

Their rods are made with high quality standards that have gained them popularity in the slow pitch and bass fishing arena.

I actually some of their jigs that I plan on trying out in Hawaii soon. Watching videos of their gear in actions is pretty exciting.

They also have line, braid, terminal tackle, and accessories on their site at https://www.majorcraft-america.com/

Not sure what we'll be getting but I am sure whatever it is it will catch fish.

Thank you Eric and Major Craft for the support.

Zach.Dennis:
Hope Everyone has a great time!  Wish i could make it.  Hoping to make it next year!

Casey:

--- Quote from: Zach.Dennis on May 18, 2023, 09:20:38 AM ---Hope Everyone has a great time!  Wish i could make it.  Hoping to make it next year!

--- End quote ---
Lies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version