Forum > Idaho Kayak Fishing

new member from n idaho

(1/2) > >>

mudshark:
Hello members of NWKA
             Guess I'm gonna be the new old guy, new to this group and new to kayak fishing.  I'm from Post Falls, lived up here since 1990 and wish i had lived here longer. 
              Actually gonna get my first yak on Saturday.  So many choices, a guy could really get confused.  Not hard to do at 60.  After a lot of searching, and determining just how i want to fish,  I've decided to get a Malibu mini x.  I think that is just about my speed.
               I love to fish, just any kind will do. With the price of fuel, I recently sold my boat {get to use it though}
               So yakking will be my new pastime, it sure looks like fun.  I will send fishing reports as i find places to fish.
                Have a great day,  Dennis

Spot:
Welcome aboard Dennis!

I'm less than a year into the sport myself but this group has really helped to move me up the learning curve.

ZeeHawk:
Welcome Mudshark. Look forward to checking out some pics of Idaho. If you haven't yet, make sure to check out http://www.rockymountainkayakfishing.com . They are a sister site of ours.

Z

polepole:
Welcome mudshark.  Enjoy the ride here at NWKA.  Good things to come ...

I also sent an email to "mountain man" who I believe is still in winter hibernation.   :)  He's located in your neck of the woods and should be able to offer some more insight specific to your locale.  Hopefully he checks in here soon.

-Allen

Yakker:
Welcome Dennis,

Looking forward to some pics of your favorite waters-- hopefully with some fish included!   ;D

Rob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version