Forum > Idaho Kayak Fishing

InSeine is in the House

(1/2) > >>

inseine:
Just giving a shout out to all my Idaho peeps.  I am InSeine, from the Norcal Kayak Anglers ncka.org.  My parents are recent retirees to the Bonners Ferry area, and I will be spending some precious moments with them in there senior years...(taking advantage of the fishing opportunities, but we won't tell them that).  I will be up there the last 2 weeks of May and looking forward to doing some fishing in the Pan Handle area.  Drop me a line if you want to hook up.

Jim "InSeine" Hobbs

bsteves:
Welcome Jim,

Looking forward to having you carry my kayaks...er... I mean fishing with you.. next week while you're  in Portland.

Brian

inseine:
bsteves:

I'd be happy to carry you yaks.  We NCKA'ers take care of each other.  I hope the NWCA crew is as friendly and helpful.  Not lets catch some fish.

Jim

skyboy:
Jim,

I am a fellow NCKA'er, now a NWKA'er. I am now in Boise, Idaho, and have done some fishing in the Panhandle. I would love to come up and go with you. Get ready for some great pike action, there are tons of lakes in that area. I will do some research and try to get ahold of some old friends up there. Feel free to give me a call when you are here. My number is 208-353-1357.

Hope to fish with you.

Joe
skyboy

coosbayyaker:

--- Quote from: inseine on May 01, 2008, 07:54:25 AM ---bsteves:

I'd be happy to carry you yaks.  We NCKA'ers take care of each other.  I hope the NWCA crew is as friendly and helpful.  Not lets catch some fish.

Jim

--- End quote ---

We are pretty nice, unless you misspell our name. then we come un glued!! LOL, just joking... ;D

Welcome to NWKA, If you ever get to the southern Oregon coast, Let's catch some Lings!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version