Forum > The Kayak Shack

How many of you paddle??

<< < (2/25) > >>

polepole:
Added a poll.

-Allen

Widgeonmangh:
Paddle here.  Of course that is the only option on the Wavewalk, but that being said, it paddles very easy and I am not stuck in one position.  Standing up and stretching out is really nice.

yaktastic:
Paddle +1. I bought a paddle kayak when I started to see if I liked it b4 I went all out and bought a hobie mirage drive.I like the workout to be honest.

Spot:

--- Quote from: Captain Redbeard on February 04, 2014, 10:41:52 AM ---... That said, I really enjoy paddling. I just find it harder to fish, although after doing it for a while it's getting easier. The rub is that rod holders would/will help, but ironically get more in the way the more you paddle (IMHO).

--- End quote ---

Good points CR.  I think a lot of people feel the same way.  There is more of a learning curve to paddling for fish.  That said though, if your cockpit is set-up correctly, a paddle kayak can open up techniques that aren't easy options on a pedal kayak.

Keep em coming guys!

-Spot-

browneyesvictim:
Spot/Allen-

You forgot to add the option "I'm a purist; peddling is cheating and therefore no longer kayaking" or "motorized" >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version