Forum > Product Discussions

Blue Fox lures

(1/2) > >>

coosbayyaker:
My buddy Ralph found a great deal at Wally world on Blue Fox "Flash" deep runner lures. A five pack for $5.47. There cool looking, I've never seen 'em like this before. Made to run 4-5 feet deep, so you don't need weight. Look good for the troutskies.They have size 1 and 2.

polepole:
I've been slowly falling in love with Blue Fox spinners over the past couple years.

Try size 4-6 in the salt.  You'll be surprised.  We did well on the silvers last year up in Valdez on a size 5 chartreuse.  When you find black bass up high in the water column, toss one out on a lightweight spinning rod.  That or a 2 inch kastmaster.

-Allen

coosbayyaker:
As a matter of fact , Ralph and i are gonna try that tomorrow at sunset. We are gonna go out but it might be rough on the outside so we are gonna try some different techniques on the inside in around ten feet of water.Gonna try spinners and jigs with a bobber, should be fun. I like Blue Fox spinners, caught a Jack last year on a size 4 blue fox, This year i'm catching a big one!!

Spot:
That's one heck of a price!  I get excited when Joe's put's them on sale for $1.99 each. 

Blue fox spinners have gotten me into more fish than I can count over the years.  My favorite place to shop for them is at the bottom of the Wilson River.  ;D  Last year I picked up a dozen of them in just over an hour of snorkeling.

boxofrain:
Mepps is what I like for river fish, trout or salmon. Size appropriate of course.
Never thought of using spinners in the Salt before!
I'll be lookin for a report on that matter from ya CBY. Good Luck I hope

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version