Forum > Idaho Kayak Fishing

Where are the Idaho kayak anglers?

(1/10) > >>

reelmccoy:
I moved to Idaho almost 2 months ago.  Prior to my move there were a number of actively posting kayak anglers in North Idaho, they seem to have disappeared?

I have been fishing regularly with Idahobrit, but have not seen any post from anyone else?

For my part, I fish a couple of days a week.  One of those is always on the Spokane River above the post falls dams ( I live close by).  Fishing the river has been lots of fun, the smallies are abundant.

I'm always interested in meeting and fishing with other kayak anglers.  PM me if you want company or you're always welcome to join me on the river.

Tight lines!
Todd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idahoduckhunter:
I'm still saving up for a kayak(So I'm missing out) but have you checked https://www.facebook.com/groups/156492748083937/?

Honu:
I'm in Medical Lake, which is only about 45 minutes away.  I'll fish with you sometime.
Scott

Outdoorguy1:
I'm here in Boise let's fish I'm ready.

smilinkayaker:
There are a number of us in the southern region of idaho, we all fish frequently!! Most of us post up on facebook as well, Snake river yak addicts is a group of close to 100 members, we all fish together any chance we get! Hit us up and we can meet up. Kick'n Bass Kayak Fish'n is putting on another event on August 13th at cascade reservoir, tamarack side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version